Why women criticise sexualised character designs |OT2| I have no pants and I must scream (READ OP)

Gerhardt

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Apparently I'm seen as fake and people "see me" as just a racist and sexist pretending to care about issues for my own gain. I didn't realize I gave off that image. I'm sorry for shitting up this thread. I thought I was helping, it looks like I was just making everything worse.
Only lurk in here but from posts I see you make outside the thread as well, you're one of the people I'm really glad we have on here.

RpgN

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Apparently I'm seen as fake and people "see me" as just a racist and sexist pretending to care about issues for my own gain. I didn't realize I gave off that image. I'm sorry for shitting up this thread. I thought I was helping, it looks like I was just making everything worse.
Where did you read this crap?

Your input has been very appreciated here. I don’t know why anyone would say otherwise.

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
Seth is a non-binary cyborg?
Seth is a genetically engineered clone body for M Bison (who has his own history of gender issues) who seems to be cybernetically enhanced using "Psycho" Technology in the form of his tandem engine encased in his abdomen

He was killed in SF4 by M Bison himself for trying to overthrow him and take over shadoloo

It should be noted that M Bison has a history of creating cloned bodies so he can transfer his consciousness into

Decapre and Cammy both are Blonde Haired blue eyed, British women who were "clones" of M Bison so he can transfer his mind into once his old body deteriorates from trying to contain his psycho power

Abel, Ed and Seth with the first two being white, blonde and british males being another clone for him and seth was a sort of Bio-weapon creations of a sorts.

Falke another blonde haired blue eyed british woman is another clone for Bison as well.

Then theres the entirety of Bison possessing Rose during Alpha as a way to cling to life when he was destroyed by her, as well as Rose being a manifestation of the good part of his soul and you have a very confusing mess gender issues going on with Seth and Bison themselves.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Seth is a genetically engineered clone body for M Bison (who has his own history of gender issues) who seems to be cybernetically enhanced using "Psycho" Technology in the form of his tandem engine encased in his abdomen

He was killed in SF4 by M Bison himself for trying to overthrow him and take over shadoloo

It should be noted that M Bison has a history of creating cloned bodies so he can transfer his consciousness into

Decapre and Cammy both are Blonde Haired blue eyed, British women who were "clones" of M Bison so he can transfer his mind into once his old body deteriorates from trying to contain his psycho power

Abel, Ed and Seth with the first two being white, blonde and british males being another clone for him and seth was a sort of Bio-weapon creations of a sorts.

Falke another blonde haired blue eyed british woman is another clone for Bison as well.

Then theres the entirety of Bison possessing Rose during Alpha as a way to cling to life when he was destroyed by her, as well as Rose being a manifestation of the good part of his soul and you have a very confusing mess gender issues going on with Seth and Bison themselves.
The storyline around Street Fighter is unnecessarily convoluted.

Joe2187

Oct 25, 2017
Seth's personality was placed inside of a gynoid replica of Juri?
From the Capcomunity blog post

You may be wondering why Seth looks somewhat different than in Street Fighter IV. In truth, Seth is more machine than human, and was never male or female to begin with. Seth’s exact origins were never made abundantly clear, but this character didn’t make it through the events of Street Fighter IV entirely unscathed. The form you see here is the remnants of Seth’s biological brain paired with the body of Doll Unit Zero. It’s a different look, to be sure, but Seth still speaks with the same voice and craves both M. Bison’s demise and data on the strongest fighters.

After that they never refer to Seth as he/her/them/they but by name only it seems.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia

How do nearly naked red-blue man and hobo Abraham Lincoln factor into all of this?

Village

Oct 25, 2017
How do nearly naked red-blue man and hobo Abraham Lincoln factor into all of this?
Red Blue Man and His Brother Platinum Blond Suit man are are two high ranking guys in the illuminitti and basically is revealed to have been running shadowloo from the shadows and subsequently got rid of it when they were done with it

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Red Blue Man and His Brother Platinum Blond Suit man are are two high ranking guys in the illuminitti and basically is revealed to have been running shadowloo from the shadows and subsequently got rid of it when they were done with it
So Illuminati are actually buff fightmen in the Street Fighter universe?
KOF had their own version of the Clone Saga with Kyo Kusanagi.
All I know about that is one of the clones is literally Tetsuo from Akira.

Come to think of it, I made this thread go off-topic. I apologize.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Some quick SF facts
1. Guile has a pet dog that is friends with a stray dog that appears in the bay area stage in final fight 1
2. Blanka painted his entire body green as a form of camouflage and learned to generate electricity from his body by imitating eels. In the brazilian jungles/rainforests
3. Chun li wears those heavy spiked bracelets to balance herself when doing spinning bird kick
4. Dhalsim's fire has the heat intensity of eating curry
5. Ryu has arachnophobia

Village

Oct 25, 2017
So Illuminati are actually buff fightmen in the Street Fighter universe?
More Tall muscular fightmen. Everyone in street fighter is kinda buff . Gill and Urien are specifically inspired by like greek statues so they aren't actually as beefy as some of the other characters they just are super tall have fantastic jawbones and hair and on occasion like the wrestle//fight damn near naked.

Also they may get their powers from a meteorite

Also Urien has magenoto powers

Also Apperently Alex Himbo from new york is thier chosen one