• Madara

Votes: 106 36.3%
  • Aizen

Votes: 186 63.7%

• Total voters

Arcia

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
Aizen told Ywach to fuck off while strapped to a chair that was supposed to in prison him but he broke the seal years before.

madara was immortal but gave it up for more power which made no sense at all when I read it dude destroyed the whole alliance while a immortal zombie even order rode his control so had no reason to give up immortality
I think Madara couldn’t do the infinite tsukuyomi while he was a zombie though? He needed to be alive to absorb the ten tails and when Obito failed he needed to do it himself. He was less interested in more power cause he was always powerful, what Madara wanted was to put everyone in the Matrix because he thought that would create world peace (until oops it was all aliens).

Edgar

Oct 29, 2017
The fight sequences are much much better with Madara, no question. And his commanding presense was cool.
But I really like Aizens design and his complete hypnosis and all according to plan . Even tho he is less competently written. Aizen just looked cool until last fight with ichigo

Oct 25, 2017
England
It's totally Aizen. Madara was powerful but power is essentially all he had and there were more powerful characters than him.

Aizen meanwhile was everything - he had power, he had intelligence and he had a Shikai that was so absurdly overpowered it worked on the Bleach equivalent of god.

Aizen's great plan involved playing mind games with everyone for centuries while Madara's plan was to hide in a cave.

Sanchoco

Dec 3, 2018
Whose worse, Kaguya or Yhwach?
Yhwach

Kaguya, despite what she had, could be sealed. Afterwards, as far as I'm understanding, there are even stronger enemies than her in Boruto.(Someone correct me here, I may be misunderstanding things in Boruto)

Yhwach on the other hand required that his powers stopped working for an instant from silver, that is specifically caused from his own power, so that he can be killed(and even that technically didn't work).

Brickhunt

Feb 4, 2018
Brazil
Okay, how did they even beat him? This guy's power is stupid.
- Ishida's dad made an Silver Arrow from the silver he recovered from his wife's body (victims who have their powers stolen by Yhwach eventually dies from a silver clot in their heart), the silver arrow can negate his powers.
- The arrow was fired by Ishida Uryu, who had has " The Antithesis" powers, which was stated to be able to counter Yhwach's " Almighty", so he didn't see the Silver Arrow coming.
- Aizen was there and his hypnosis still works on Yhwach, so he was able to fool his senses and buy time for everyone.
- Tsukishima used his past-altering powers on Ichigo in order to fix his Bankai. As result, Yhwach could no longer instantly break Ichigo's blade nor instantly alter his future. (He could still, however, damage the blade through sheer power).
- The arrow loses it's effects after one second and Yhwach start recovering his power, however...
- Yhwach's subordinate, Hashwalth, holds "The Almighty" when Yhwach is asleep. He received a vision of Ichigo killing Yhwach, and, instead of just pass to him, he altered to make it seem like it was just a dream, instead of a vision from the future. As result, Yhwach did not see the final blow.
- In the vision, Ichigo killed him with his fake Shikai, which never made any logical sense. So when he tried to destroy Ichigo's Bankai, he was only able to destroy the outer shell. The Bankai's inner shell, that has the form of the fake Shikai, sliced through him. Because Hashwalth withheld this vision from him, Yhwach never saw it coming. Since he had not fully recovered, the blow was became fatal.

In summary, almost every single possible counter and circumstance to Yhwach's powers was present in that moment.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
After some deliberation I have to go with Aizen. Madara is absurdly op in his own right, but I really don’t think any of his gimmicks can overcome Kyokasuigetsu. In fact, the only reason Aizen really lost in the first place is because he got too arrogant and underestimated Ichigo.

Aizen could have won if he wasn’t high on himself.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
- Ishida's dad made an Silver Arrow from the silver he recovered from his wife's body (victims who have their powers stolen by Yhwach eventually dies from a silver clot in their heart), the silver arrow can negate his powers.
- The arrow was fired by Ishida Uryu, who had has " The Antithesis" powers, which was stated to be able to counter Yhwach's " Almighty", so he didn't see the Silver Arrow coming.
- Aizen was there and his hypnosis still works on Yhwach, so he was able to fool his senses and buy time for everyone.
- Tsukishima used his past-altering powers on Ichigo in order to fix his Bankai. As result, Yhwach could no longer instantly break Ichigo's blade nor instantly alter his future. (He could still, however, damage the blade through sheer power).
- The arrow loses it's effects after one second and Yhwach start recovering his power, however...
- Yhwach's subordinate, Hashwalth, holds "The Almighty" when Yhwach is asleep. He received a vision of Ichigo killing Yhwach, and, instead of just pass to him, he altered to make it seem like it was just a dream, instead of a vision from the future. As result, Yhwach did not see the final blow.
- In the vision, Ichigo killed him with his fake Shikai, which never made any logical sense. So when he tried to destroy Ichigo's Bankai, he was only able to destroy the outer shell. The Bankai's inner shell, that has the form of the fake Shikai, sliced through him. Because Hashwalth withheld this vision from him, Yhwach never saw it coming. Since he had not fully recovered, the blow was became fatal.

In summary, almost every single possible counter and circumstance to Yhwach's powers was present in that moment.
dang the way you describe it almost makes it sound cool

Brickhunt

Feb 4, 2018
Brazil
As OP Madara is, Sasuke and Naruto, after their power-up, were keeping up with him just fine before he got taken over by Kaguya. My impression is that he became really reckless after he absorbed the Tailed Beasts.

Yes, but we don't know if it has any special ability since it got broken immediately after he activated his Bankai.
It did got fixed later, but showed no special ability of it's own. As far as we know, it's simply a stronger version that has both a outer shell and a inner blade that is identical Ichigo's old shikai.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
It's definitely Aizen, not only because his shikai is stupidly broken, but we never ever got to see his Bankai. Ah, and he is still alive and trolling at the end of the manga.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Aizen literally only lost because his true desire was to lose. And he also literally planned the birth of the main character of the manga.

Sanchoco

Dec 3, 2018
Wait he planned Ichigo’s birth? That’s ridiculous haha
Not his birth, but when he met Rukia onwards

Nearing the end of the arc where he fights Aizen, he mentions that he was the person he was looking for and planned all this stuff(all the meetings, all the battles up until that point) to make him stronger. He does drop that he knew of him since he was born though.

kIdMuScLe

Oct 27, 2017
I’m wondering how was Yawch defeated and imprinson the first time if he was just able todefeat everyone with ease???

DevilNeverCry

Oct 25, 2017
Aizen.
Madara is the dude who gets powerful by grinding levels and farming gear. Aizen is the dude who says fuck that and hacks the system and puts every value to 9999.

Sanchoco

Dec 3, 2018
I am still mad the old man busted out 4 different flavors of Ban kai only for them to go "Just playing, you dead"
RIP Yamamoto T_T

Now in releation to Ichigo's being destroyed, this was me:

*Ichigo shouts BANKAI for his new zanpakuto*

Me: OH SHIT, HYPE! LET'S G-

*Next page shows it's already broken*

Me: W...what?

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017

This man not only survived this, he bodied EVERYONE involved with his eyes closed. And I don't mean, "his eyeballs couldn't see," he literally did not have eyeballs in his skull at that time. Yet somehow, he could still use the abilities that specifically required those eyes to be in his skull.

This was some bullshit because they had just brought him back to life which you would assume would give the protagonists at least somewhat of a chance now that he wasn't immortal. Oh btw immediately after this he became immortal AGAIN.

Madara was bullshit personified.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
It did got fixed later, but showed no special ability of it's own. As far as we know, it's simply a stronger version that has both a outer shell and a inner blade that is identical Ichigo's old shikai.
That's what I mean. It never really got a chance to demonstrate what it could do outside of the boring ass Getsuga. You'd think dude with two Zanpakuto spirits would pull out some new shit, but nope. Hell, his shikai showed more variation than his Bankai.

I am still mad the old man busted out 4 different flavors of Ban kai only for them to go "Just playing, you dead"
At least glad he got that. Jushiro, Shinji, and a few others got nothing.

Dynedom

Nov 1, 2017
I could be simplifying but Madara also didn’t need to trick you to annihilate you. I don’t recall him being super reliant on genjutsu.

Oct 25, 2017
wtf was Unohanas bankai even suppsoed to be
that ones easy even if only briefly shown. She literally melts her opponents down is the primary ability, but, like Urahara’s bankai, it also has the ability to instantly heal anything. So, she can kill and revive as many times as she wants. Basically, it was used to kill Kenpachi enough times that with brute force alone he could outdo hax. for example, there was the Gremmy fight where Ken only won cause he didn’t flinch even as he was being badly damaged then Gremmy defeated himself.

Shinji's sound like an instant win, why didn't he use it agaisnt aizen?
Eh, it's one of the few truly dangerous powers in a group setting. sure, he might have beaten aizen but everyone else would probably kill each other too.

Slayven

I don’t know what you’re talking about
Oct 25, 2017
that ones easy even if only briefly shown. She literally melts her opponents down is the primary ability, but, like Urahara’s bankai, it also has the ability to instantly heal anything. So, she can kill and revive as many times as she wants. Basically, it was used to kill Kenpachi enough times that with brute force alone he could outdo hax. for example, there was the Gremmy fight where Ken only won cause he didn’t flinch even as he was being badly damaged then Gremmy defeated himself.

Eh, it's one of the few truly dangerous powers in a group setting. sure, he might have beaten aizen but everyone else would probably kill each other too.
It sounds like it reverses everything, maybe he can make attacks heal him instead of hurting? That is why Bleach makes me so mad, it's a fucking interesting world that stops at when it gets reall interesting.

Slayven

I don’t know what you’re talking about
Oct 25, 2017
Best thing about Madera that all the ninja bullshits failed against him. But straight up hands nearly killed him. RIP Gai's knees

Hoa

Jun 6, 2018
Nah, Ichigo's birth was a genuine unexpected accident that he didn't foresee, but he was delighted that it happened, specially because he didn't plan for it.
He actually did expect it. The unexpected part was Ichigo's Mom coming to save Ichigo's dad when Aizen and co were testing hollowfication before his birth:

Unless that was what you meant by that lol. From the moment Ichigo was born though Aizen set up everything to have him become a shinigami. From stationing Rukia in that town to sending hollows there so they can meet.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
It really is amazing that we never saw Aizen's bankai, Kubo wrote himself into a corner so hard he just gave up and ignored it. It's like if Madara just never used his rinnegan powers and stuck with the sharingan.

Chromax

Oct 29, 2017
Would Aizen at full power not restraint be able to beat Yhwach?

I mean he was only being knocked around by Ichigo cause his wish was to lose right?

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Would Aizen at full power not restraint be able to beat Yhwach?

I mean he was only being knocked around by Ichigo cause his wish was to lose right?
Probably not. His illusions worked on Ywach, but power wise, Ywach was still on another level. Probably the closest one in terms of raw power though.

Last edited:

Linkark07

Oct 25, 2017
Shuu-chan. Do you guys remember when Shuu-chan defeated Aizen and Yhwach? He also defeated Madara and Kaguya.