• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Which of the seven continents have you been to?

Which continents, see op for details

• North America

• South America

• Africa

• Asia

• Europe

• Australia

• Antarctica

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stinkles

343 Industries
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
All but Antarctica and I will probably never go there, unless Cthulhu comes or it melts and it’s nice after that.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
From Canada to:
US (NA)
Cuba/Costa Rica (SA)
South Africa (Africa)
Norway (Eurasia :P)

kyo2004

Oct 25, 2017
Bogotá D.C.
Labels are arbitrary honestly, technically anything north of the equator would be North America, so Colombo and Venezuela would be in too right?
Nope... Not even close...

1. North America (US and Canada, sometimes Mexico)
  2. Central America (Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Panama and all the Caribbean islands)
  3. South America (Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, Bolivia, Brasil, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Guiana, French Guiana, Suriname, and all the small islands surrounding those countries)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Mar 27, 2019
Nope... Not even close...

1. North America (US and Canada, sometimes Mexico)
  2. Central America (Mexico, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Panama and all the Caribbean islands)
  3. South America (Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, Bolivia, Brasil, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Guyana, French Guyana, Surinam, and all the small islands surrounding those countries)
Central America is almost never referred to as one of the seven continents

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
From California. The furthest north I've been is midway up the Washington/Idaho border. Furthest south is northern Mexico. East is north central Texas. West is only as far as I've swum at the beach.

Not much of a traveler, I guess.