• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Which of the seven continents have you been to?

Which continents, see op for details

• North America

• South America

• Africa

• Asia

• Europe

• Australia

• Antarctica

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blue Skies

Mar 27, 2019
For the threads sake, North America = Canada USA (Hawaii is USA) Mexico. Central America and the Carribean will be South America.
Pacific islands will count as Asia (except Hawaii)

Russia= Asia

TMC

Oct 27, 2017
North America (been to Canada and live in the US) and Europe (visited 10 countries over a month).

OP
OP
Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Mar 27, 2019
Also. If you’ve been to more than 3, please post a comment and let us know how it went!
And if any of you have done all 7, wow!

Massicot

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I've been to Australia and Europe, live in North America.

I've only been to a very small part of Europe though and I'm planning to go back next year.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately only two!

Would love to go to Africa and Asia. I could see myself going to Asia more or less soon, and Africa would probably be less likely. I'd like to go to South America and actually surprised I haven't gone, never been to a caribbean island, for instance, but would love to go. I'd also love to visit Australia and New Zealand but I doubt I ever will.

jph139

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
I'm up to 4 - North America (US, Canada, Mexico), Europe (UK, a bunch of layovers), Africa (Tunisia), and Asia (China).

For cultural spheres, as nebulous as they are, I feel like I'm still missing out on Europe "proper," Sub-Saharan Africa, South and Southeast Asia, Oceania... and Mexico is really just tip of the iceburg for Latin America, lots of countries I'd want to explore there.

¡ B 0 0 P !

Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
For the threads sake, North America = Canada USA (Hawaii is USA) Mexico. Central America and the Carribean will be South America.
Pacific islands will count as Asia (except Hawaii)

Russia= Asia
What? Central America is without a doubt in North America. I myself have only been to North America and not South America, Africa, Eurasia, or Antarctica. I'm too poor to travel the world.

Iron Mike

Sep 28, 2019
For the sake of the thread, countries that are a part of North America are now parts of South America instead and Kaliningrad is in Asia.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Oct 25, 2017
Only been to North America and Europe so far. Wanna touch Asia, Africa, and South America before I die.

¡ B 0 0 P !

Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
For the poll I went against that, mostly just cause trade deals are usually Canada USA Mexico.
Labels are arbitrary honestly, technically anything north of the equator would be North America, so Colombo and Venezuela would be in too right?
Literally no one would define it like that.
I mean it's damn easy to tell where North America ends and South America begins. Panama isn't exactly a large landmass.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Born in the U.S.

Lived in Okinawa for 4 years. While there I was deployed to Saudi and did temp duty in Thailand.

Europe is a barely counts vote. I was on my way to UAE/Abu Dhabi and we stayed in Spain for a night on the way there and on the way back.

Shining Star

May 14, 2019
I have been to North America and a few places in Europe. Got to go on tour to Germany last year which was really fun.

I want to go to Antarctica too, but they wont let me.

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Live in NA and been to the following countries/states
  • California - live
  • Nevada - vacation
  • Arizona - vacation
  • Georgia - live
  • Hawaii - vacation
  • Mexico - vacation
  • Costa Rica - vacation
  • Puerto Rico - vacation
Been to Europe, but only visited Ireland. Hoping to get out to Japan next year if I can get my money right and maybe some other European countries if they're still accepting Americans after Trump.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Never been south of the Equator, so i can actually do this:

Really wanna go to South America / Africa / Australia - but we're thinking about having (a) kid(s) soonish, so that might have to wait a few years.