UFC 3 teaser - full reveal on November 3rd

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Goddammit why can't they just give us Fight Night? ;_;
I liked UFC, but my ground game is super weak. I would kill any one of you in Fight Night. Come at me.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I didn't like UFC 2 that much, it felt like fighting under water compared to Yukes UFC.

Hopefully they'll have a demo out soon because I'm curious if they improved the feel of it.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Goddammit why can't they just give us Fight Night? ;_;
I liked UFC, but my ground game is super weak. I would kill any one of you in Fight Night. Come at me.
Boxer licensing is probably a pain in the ass.

Wonder if Mighty Mouse can stream himself playing as Mighty Mouse and get more views than his PPVs.

Oct 27, 2017
Hope its not filled with microtransactions. Honestly miss Fight Night a lot, and I say this as a bigger fan of mma. I enjoy this series quite a bit but gamewise the FN series are vastly superior imo. I believe its almost impossible to create a great mma fighting game since the moveset and animations are just too varied.

Cardon

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Was that tease hinting at a story mode sort of thing? Certainly alluded so with that quick image of guys in biz suits. Would be interesting to see something along the lines of FIFA’s story mode in a UFC game to spice things up.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
I tried to like both UFC games, but I think the controls are impossible to learn, even more if you're doing submissions or something like that.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
LOVED both EA UFC Games... BITCHED like CRAZY early in their releases before patches, but always played them. I actually just started to play again a few days ago. I fucking love their series even if it annoys me like fuck sometimes. But it's also part of the challenge. Can't be over aggressive and you have to adjust to other player's styles.

I hope they don't make it too easy. This game was one of that last few deep fighting games.

onkelsander

Oct 29, 2017
Can't really say much off that teaser.... Loved UFC 1, hated UFC 2..... As mentioned, need a demo for this.... Also UFC ultimate team, YES please....

Zedelima

Oct 25, 2017
Almost bought UFC 2 today, glad i didn’t! Hope this improves the carrer mode, only played the 1 but it was very barebones

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Almost bought UFC 2 today, glad i didn’t! Hope this improves the carrer mode, only played the 1 but it was very barebones
you should still get it. I'm sure it's cheap for PS4, and I believe it's on EA Access as well.. if you have an Xbox.

If you like MMA and fun Knockouts... I think it would be worth it.

I play nothing but unranked matches and I can sink 5hrs straight without realizing it.. just by keep wanting to play the next person. The active user amount on here is still pretty high.

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
I like the core gameplay of UFC 2, so I just want an overhaul to the lackluster career mode and better judging in fights.

Zedelima

Oct 25, 2017
you should still get it. I'm sure it's cheap for PS4, and I believe it's on EA Access as well.. if you have an Xbox.

If you like MMA and fun Knockouts... I think it would be worth it.

I play nothing but unranked matches and I can sink 5hrs straight without realizing it.. just by keep wanting to play the next person. The active user amount on here is still pretty high.
Really? I love MMA, but kept hearing that the game lacked content, maybe i will really consider, on ps4 by the way

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
So hyped! Hopefully they mix up the ground game a bit - some the transition passes and reversals still feel finicky for me. They’ve really done wonders in the striking department so hopefully it just improves! Can’t wait to see what’s up!

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
With this title we may finally see Fight Night quality striking in an MMA game. The striking in the last 2 EA UFC games was incredibly underwhelming, but I have heard many great things about this new game and I really can't wait for the reveal.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017
Wishful thinking but I hope they actually release this one on PC, never played the previous 2 but would definitely buy it if I could.
I new Fight Night would be great too.

ianpm31

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
With this title we may finally see Fight Night quality striking in an MMA game. The striking in the last 2 EA UFC games was incredibly underwhelming, but I have heard many great things about this new game and I really can't wait for the reveal.
I've been hoping for this every single time

newmoneytrash

Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I didn't like UFC 2 that much, it felt like fighting under water compared to Yukes UFC.

Hopefully they'll have a demo out soon because I'm curious if they improved the feel of it.
I’ve never played EAs UFC games, but even just watching footage of them makes them look too slow and deliberate compared to the Undisputed games which are all awesome

I wish they would just make another game like EA MMA. That game rules

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
I've been hoping for this every single time
For this title they've confirmed

- Moving while striking
- Main form of defense should now finally be head movement, no more parry spam, and range management in general
- Proper stamina system. Spamming spinning strikes will kill your stamina for the later rounds
- Spamming strikes will get you knocked out

Those are just the things we've been told on the Operation Sports forum. I did not actually play the game, but its enough to get me pumped. People that did play the game say it controlled very well, I am hopeful that it will finally be a 60fps game. It should have been from the start tbh. Hopefully we'll find out soon.

Stewarto

Oct 27, 2017
For this title they've confirmed

- Moving while striking
- Main form of defense should now finally be head movement, no more parry spam, and range management in general
- Proper stamina system. Spamming spinning strikes will kill your stamina for the later rounds
- Spamming strikes will get you knocked out

Those are just the things we've been told on the Operation Sports forum. I did not actually play the game, but its enough to get me pumped. People that did play the game say it controlled very well, I am hopeful that it will finally be a 60fps game. It should have been from the start tbh. Hopefully we'll find out soon.
Sounds very promising! Is the release date known? The last two released around March right?

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I’ve never played EAs UFC games, but even just watching footage of them makes them look too slow and deliberate compared to the Undisputed games which are all awesome

I wish they would just make another game like EA MMA. That game rules
EA MMA was not bad and I remember it controlling alright, I think the weird thing it had was flash knockouts happened A LOT, like seconds in to a match and weirdest of all in replays your finishing punch or kick and the moment of impact was cut out from it, it would cut out the moment your character was getting the knock out.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds very promising! Is the release date known? The last two released around March right?
Yeah.
I think the first one was around June, second one around March. I think they will stick to the March date, it worked well for them on their second game. They havent said anything yet but financial Q1 of 2018(Or it was Q4 2017, in any case it was something ending March*), which ends March too, I believe?

So yeah who knows, could be March, maybe they'll even pick February depending on what other games are released during those months

Nuclearaddict

Oct 25, 2017
Ban range abuse in multiplayer please. Played 2 online on day one and was dominated by people who made 7" tall fighters with humongous reach. It sucked. Ended up sticking to My Team single player which just felt like the real career mode.

Sounds like some good new additions, but I'd wish they'd make submissions and the ground game more user friendly. I still am not entirely sure how those work.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Really excited for this. I enjoyed EA UFC 1&2 but not as much as Undisputed 3. Hoping to see some really big improvements

Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Hoping Demetrious Johnson is on the cover. He's the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world today, a super nice dude, and best of all, a diehard gamer. Seriously, he has a fucking Twitch stream.