• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 2 days, 9 hours, 46 minutes, 41 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Trump receives unscheduled medical tests. White House: "He's as healthy as he could be. He works from 6 a.m. until very, very late at night."

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Man this shit is designed to keep people like you guys guessing. There’s nothing wrong with him and fueling this conspiracy theory makes you all look insane.
Occam's Razor: Reports of hospital visits is Trump doing an elaborate deception smokescreen about his health, or the obese fat food-indulging wrinkly-orange-skinned bastard with insane options on biology and self-care suffers from health concerns

clevbrowns95

Nov 8, 2017
Don't worry guys, he can call out conspiracy theories and claim Trump is perfectly healthy because he is a doctor. In fact, he's the one that makes ya feel all right.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
His hair looks a little more ridiculous than usual, but I don’t know that he sounds any worse than normal.

Lord Fagan

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it's one of those things where I think he is just too accustomed to talking like a piece of shit mob wannabe all the time. When he has to talk like a decent human being leading a nation he has too much trouble, because normally a person would just read from prepared text.

And we all know how much he loves to read, even silently to himself.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
He just sounds bored. Forced to talk about stuff he doesn't give a shit about. I almost envy people who can just ramble about a topic they don't care about.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
His normal predilection for free association + refusal to wear glasses so he can read the teleprompter = maximum nonsense