Trump receives unscheduled medical tests. White House: "He's as healthy as he could be. He works from 6 a.m. until very, very late at night."

Guy.brush

Oct 27, 2017
He must have fallen down some stairs and now has a hematoma on the forehead and can't show his face yet.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
First of all; dude doesn't get to die. That's way too easy, he needs to be made an example out of. I'm not going to have him and his supporters just sweep these last few years under the rug. Oh hell no!

Second, if he did die, there is NOBODY that's going to Weekend at Bernie's that shit. You'll see it once he's finally out of office all the rats just jumping ship and saying how they were basically hostages in his administration or whatever.

If he died in office there would be lots of calls for respect and tut-tutting of anyone who brings up anything negative to do with Trump or his administration so nobody has to take any responsibility. Everyone, literally everyone will hope to move on from the affair asap with dishwater Pence at the helm. It will be self survival, nobody is going to orate about how Trump Made America Great Again except the true diehards in the deep red states and the absolute crazy political suiciders.

But there will not be some massive conspiracy to keep Trump 'alive'.

maxxpower

Oct 25, 2017
California
I wonder if Trump got something like cancer if the american public would just fall in line and show sympathy and pity for him and let him get away with all the horrible and illegal shit he's done.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Now I'm sure he was having chest pains. He showed up for two minutes to just say "fuck the media" and then peaced out.

clevbrowns95

Nov 8, 2017
This is all very hilarious, but also sickening that we can't trust our government to report serious health issues of our President, and instead they put out statements about how the aging, senile, and overweight orange blob is the healthiest man alive, just like North Korea would. Maybe he had a stroke and is kept hidden because he's slurring his words...well, more than usual.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I didn't think he was actually dead, but yeah, he looks worse than usual.

He clearly had a major health issue over the weekend. Hope the impeachment inquiry isn't causing him too much stress.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
So the septuagenarian just casually admits he didn't tell his wife why he was rushed to the hospital?

papermoon

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Dude looks like bloated shit (more than usual) and lmao at his hair.

Trump: "CNN said you may have had a heart attack, you had massive chest pains, you went to the hospital."

Parsing Trump-speak: He did have massive chest pains. He did go to the hospital. He thought he was having a heart attack, but that wasn't it this time around.

Dirt McGirt

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
"sick sick sick"

and then Mr Projection himself says this...

The dude totally had a heart attack...

Oh also... I doubt Trump and Melania ever actually talk.... Let alone call each other "darling" lmao
What you don’t believe Melania asks him „my daring I have heard on the fake news media that you had a heart attack is that correct?“

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Couldn’t Melania just sent him a text to see if he’s having a heart attack?

Also, doubting he has a heart.