• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

The Curse of Oak island is literally a bunch of guys playing in dirt wearing tin foil hats, but I can lose hours of my life to it, why?

element

Oct 27, 2017
I stumbled into it and it is so stupid, but oddly enjoyable to watch.

The narrator is 99% of the show. It is like they were able to unscramble an conspiracy episode of Drunk History.

Swig

Oct 28, 2017
I watched for like 2 and realised they would never find shit
I figured that there was a good chance of that, but seeing the different technology they use to detect things and some history was cool to see. But it's wearing thin especially since all they ever find are minor items like random coins and nails from ships. Maybe they've hashed their way through all of the conspiracy theories of what has happened on the island, so now they're grasping at straws to come up with content.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Lol my wife and I do this every show.

Also, it’s great cause Gary Drayton keeps finding Bobby dazzler boottuns.
“It’s poo’er that’s what that is! 1750’s, I’d bet.”

Brothers Rick and Marty Lagina have spent millions (Well, Marty has) digging holes on that island, but the only person who’s found anything is metal detection expert Gary Drayton with his $8,000 metal detector.

I’d seriously just watch a show with him metal detecting across the world and bringing along Oak Island team member Jack Begley to dig up whatever beeps.