Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Downloadable Contents Discussion Thread 10 | Greetings SmashEra! Nothing to report!

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
We don't know exactly what they did though, because they patched both the PS4 and PC versions, and people are just running off of the assumption that all Capcom intended to do was kill the fan patch.
That's fair. While I'd argue it doesn't seem like they've done enough, especially considering where the competition is, they could have made some improvements.

Coricus

Oct 25, 2017
If we lose too many regulars, I'm going to tie Weiss to a chair and turn this entire thread into a Kid Icarus: Uprising sequel rallying community.

. . .Is what I would say if there wasn't an Animal Crossing Direct in two days.

Instead everyone's going to come back and we'll all have been arguing for two weeks over whether Tom Nook is going to be Fighter Pass #6.

Weiss

Oct 25, 2017
Returned to Pikmin 3 and I'm having more fun, but man is it disheartening to think you've got an efficient little machine going only for a Bulborb to start eating half your squad.

If we lose too many regulars, I'm going to tie Weiss to a chair and turn this entire thread into a Kid Icarus: Uprising sequel rallying community.

Instead everyone's going to come back and we'll all have been arguing for two weeks over whether Tom Nook is going to be Fighter Pass #6.
Come at me scrublord I'm ripped.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA

Tom Nook vs KK Slider.