• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

So Arnold fucking lost it at then end of Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie right?

quesalupa

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
US
- He wakes up out of bed unsure if the whole thing even happened
- The jungle adventure itself was pretty nutty
- Helga's like "why the fuck are you holding my hand?"
- Dude subconsciously knows he still has go to go to school even tho he just "got" his parents back
- His parents look like they subtly fade away before the school doors close and the lighting kicks in

Yeah, dude snapped

Edit: This is about this

Last edited:

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
That would explain the bizarre super abrupt ending, the parents voice acting sounds so robotic and static. Weird how rushed that all was. This can just be chalked up to one of those cartoon conspiracy theories, I'm almost positive it all happened, but still what an awful ending from a normally on point and sincere show.

Nov 30, 2017
For a sec I though Jungle was Jingle and my mind went to many different places. Then I reread it and I still have no idea what movie you talking about.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
I really wish they rebooted it as Craig wanted to. It was going to become the Helga show basically where they were all in high school now and actually was able to explore all the heavier subjects that were implied. Arnold was supposed to be somewhat involved in that he was off at boarding school and Helga and him would still interact.

Oct 25, 2017

G_Shumi

Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
He might have. I just watched this a few days ago since it's on Netflix now, and I really liked it, but the whole jungle aspect was way out there, even for this show. The ending was pretty quick after Arnold found his parents but I'm surprisingly okay with the happy ending. It may have all been in his head again since he did experience nearly the same thing as in his dreams, and it was really weird that his parents were waiting outside his school like pets, but then again what else were they going to do? They haven't interacted with the real world in 10 years. Maybe it's supposed to be ambiguous like that? I don't know, but I'm just going to take it at face value.

(Also, it was sad that his grandma was asking who that blonde boy is, referring to Arnold.)

CreepingFear

Oct 27, 2017
Tons of people watched it actually. it was a huge success, so much so Netflix planned on kicking off a new season of hey Arnold, but the demographic was a bunch of 30 year olds (like a lot of era users), and figured it wouldn't catch on with the young crowd.
Apparently, only a few people in this forum did, because everyone else thought of Arnold Schwarzenegger