Shenmue III is shipping now for Kickstarter backers it seems

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Heads up for PC peeps.

It was addressed in the rewards update. There's been a production delay so they're giving additional keys to make up for it. They'll ship the physical versions eventually but as for now you should receive an Epic key through your Fangamer backer page soon.
I completely forgot about that. Now i'm really fucking embarrassed for complaining about not getting a shipping update.

ps3ud0

Oct 27, 2017
Now that's one shit backer sleeve. Looks like a knock off...

Don't care - Shenmue 3 exists but so little time to actually attempt to play it...

ps3ud0 8)

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
If anyone wants to trade a PS4 code for a PC code let me know. I did not have my PS4 Pro when I backed this and when I confirmed the PC version, but would like it on PS4 now. So if you have PS4 code and want the PC version, please let me know. Thanks!

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Got my copy an hour ago. Pretty neato shipping box they sent it in. I'm impressed with how they got it here before release date. I was expecting the worst!

DOTDASHDOT

Oct 26, 2017
If anyone wants to trade a PS4 code for a PC code let me know. I did not have my PS4 Pro when I backed this and when I confirmed the PC version, but would like it on PS4 now. So if you have PS4 code and want the PC version, please let me know. Thanks!
I've decided to play the PS4 version too, had my head set on PC, but the lure of going for the plat has got me. Any idea if the pro version is enhanced?

Cambot

Oct 27, 2017
Holy cow, I've lost track of this month. I can't believe shenmue is out for delivery to my house.

Ryuman

Nov 1, 2017
My digital OST and DLC code just dropped. I guess the artbook PDF isn't ready yet.
Edit: Nevermind, there it is!

superpretend

Oct 26, 2017
Received my backer code for Asia, tried to redeem it and got a message saying "The code you entered is inactive. Please check terms and conditions." Great. Emailed Fangamer, hopefully they can sort it out quickly.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
Delivery Attempt: Your item is being held at the post office at 6:22 pm on November 18, 2019. This is at the request of the customer.
Bullshit. I saw the mail truck come today, WAY later than usual, and they didn't even try to deliver it. This morning it said it was out for delivery by 6pm.

Fuck I hate the USPS. At the request of the customer? I made no such request. Unless they mean fangamer, in which case, WTF?

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
wtf is going on?
fangamer page shows i have unredeemed digital ps4 code, but when i click the downloads and download codes, the page doesn't show my code?

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017

here's my page
it says code will be "active" so i'm assuming they've already sent it, i just can't use it
but there's no code on the page at all
unless by "active" they meant sent

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what exactly does the Backer Password unlock? I opted for the telephone card tier, and I redeemed the mysteriously labelled "Shenmue III - DLC ID01" which turned out to be for the card. So what does this Backer Password offer, then?

OP
OP
Metalgus

Metalgus

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what exactly does the Backer Password unlock? I opted for the telephone card tier, and I redeemed the mysteriously labelled "Shenmue III - DLC ID01" which turned out to be for the card. So what does this Backer Password offer, then?
I think it’s for highlighting your backer name in the backer credits from the main menu (I still don’t have the game though...).

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Got mine, and while I'm loving the game so far, the "special case" was almost laughable. I assumed it was going to be a new artwork for the case insert. It's just a piece of cardboard. Still excited for the other rewards and so happy that this game is playing like it does 1 hour in.

Kinan

Oct 26, 2017
Got my code tonight (EU/Pal), e-mail with the link come and was able to obtain the code without problems.

Kyonashi

Oct 24, 2017
UK
My copy arrived but the corner of the slipcase is heavily crumpled and the plastic box is shattered in the corner, with the insert torn. 😔

Kass15

Jan 14, 2018
Bullshit. I saw the mail truck come today, WAY later than usual, and they didn't even try to deliver it. This morning it said it was out for delivery by 6pm.

Fuck I hate the USPS. At the request of the customer? I made no such request. Unless they mean fangamer, in which case, WTF?
Mine was held in Memphis for two days. I live in Rhode Island. It was expected for Monday but didn’t show and still in Memphis as a type this.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
They could have at least let us preload the game, I have a shitty connection and I'm supposed to received my code this late afternoon and won't be able to play the game before at least tomorrow evening because of it...
FWIW I dont know if Sony allows digital codes for preorders, so this might not be on the devs. I know its certainly not like Valve where you can request keys at any time or whatever, other Kickstarter devs have mentioned other guidelines for getting PSN keys and I dont think I have ever seen a way to buy a preorder with a code

Siresly

Oct 27, 2017
If it doesn't show up tomorrow I'll throw some kind of embarrassing tantrum.
I'll only do a minor embarrassing tantrum about how it says "Published by Deep Silver" on the back of the backer exclusive sleeve.
Will it say that on the illustration signed by Yu Suzuki as well?
Deep Silver was not involved with the kickstarter campaign, so what is their name doing on kickstarter rewards?
Even if this mistake is limited only to the cardboard sleeve, it's shitty to see Deep Silver credited on there and not us backers. Especially after Deep Silver screwed Ys Net and backers with the EGS deal.

Anyway, now I will play Shenmue 3, which is a ridiculous thing to say.

Flevance

Oct 28, 2017
Not in Canada, but I'm on the same page here, except that it was updated to the same state yesterday. Gonna keep it sealed and just play it on PC anyway tho