• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 5 days, 8 hours, 24 minutes, 8 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Resident Evil 3 Remake covers discovered on PSN

SapphiCine

Oct 25, 2017
Waiting to see Jill's actual in-game model but she's looking rather generic, which is better than her being sexed up like in the original. Why is her hair parted like that?

Apr 19, 2018
Dusk literally said a few minutes ago that the development of RE2R was more chaotic than the development of RE3R.
I know it, but I was talking more about the talent and capabilities of the developers themselves. The importance of a good director with an equally proficient team working in synergy shouldn't be overlooked when it comes to creating a strong end product, regardless of how smooth development time is going.

Having said that, Dusk Golem clarifying that there's a form of unification when it comes to these development teams coming together from in-house allays my concerns. It would be worrying if it was a 'B' team that was entirely new and unfamiliar to Resident Evil development.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
I’m excited to see what they do with Brad the most. His absence in the RE2make was felt, and I wonder if it’s because his role is expanded this time around. Maybe he lives longer and dies somewhere else instead of the RPD? Perhaps Jill has to put “chickenheart” down herself?
For us, the day RE3 leaked was the one of the most exciting times of this gen

For Bison, it was Tuesday

Rand a. Thor

Oct 31, 2017
Greece
RE3 remains the only classic Resident Evil bar Code Veronica I have ever played, so I'm actually hyped for this compared to RE2. That jill redesign is hilarious in a good way, I dig it. Carlos is like a shaggy chris who has seen some shit, I mean it is Carlos right?

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Can’t even imagine how nasty the Drain Deimos will be in the remake. Or the Brain Suckers.
I hope they both make it in, because they are some gnarly creatures.

YOU DIED scenes to them could be brutal, if RE2 Remake is anything to go by.

Espeix

Dec 5, 2018
I just hope they don't cut enemies. I really wanna see the spiders, Drain Deimos, and Brain suckers in the RE Engine. All that nastiness. And hopefully there are a couple more bosses besides Nemesis and the Grave Digger.

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
Not feeling the characters, but meh. Nemesis having a nose is making me laugh my ass off, and I preferred Julia to whoever they chose for the modern Jill. Also, did they maintain Jill's tube top?

Scotia

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I’m excited to see what they do with Brad the most. His absence in the RE2make was felt, and I wonder if it’s because his role is expanded this time around. Maybe he lives longer and dies somewhere else instead of the RPD? Perhaps Jill has to put “chickenheart” down herself?
Yeah I think this is the case. At the very least I think Jill is the one putting him down though I’d personally love it if Brad came with you for a little bit before being killed. I’m really excited to see what they do with him.