• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 7 days, 15 hours, 11 minutes, 4 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

Resident Evil 3 $179.99 Collectors Edition Announced (Includes Jill Figurine & More) [Gamestop Exclusive in NA]

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Yes, you can. Physical locations get shipped according to their preorder numbers, so you can head to your local GameStop and preorder one. $25 minimum down, tho this seems to vary from place to place (I've seen $5 and $10).
So I ended up preordering it on amazon.co.jp. I always have an overly difficult time finding stuff on there (even with English turned on) but I found it. The trade off is interesting because I'll be getting the censored version of the game (as that seemed to be what they still had available) but with the physical version of the soundtrack. With RE games I frequently find myself owning multiple copies across platforms so I would be okay with getting this collection with a censored version of the game if it came down to it. I may still end up just preordering from GameStop and cancelling the Japanese preorder but we'll see. At the very least, I have a version the CE preordered. lol

Last edited: