Pokemon mystery dungeon DX trailer 2

Rhennik

Oct 25, 2017
Are we in the midst of a Twitter Direct right now?

Should we sound the alarms?

Regardless, I think the art style for this is enough to draw me in. The demo was a very relaxing experience!

RingoGaSuki

Apr 22, 2019
Looks beautiful. I am sad that they look to have dropped Friend Areas, but it looks really easy to manage which is fantastic. Got my copy preordered, can't wait to get it already.

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
There's Bonsly, another Sinnoh Pokemon. I'm assuming we'll be getting Sinnoh evolutions and pre-evolutions + Lucario, since Togekiss has been spotted as well. A full(er) roster would have been nice, though.

KeyBladerXIII

Dec 5, 2017
I need to sit down for a minute, that melody in the music has been in and out of my head for years. I completely forgot where it came from...holy shit, this is now a Day One for me.

Mozendo

Oct 25, 2017
Kanata
Youtube links since Twitter sucks for videos
Also never got far in any top-down dungeon crawler, hopefully this game will be my first, wasn't fan of the art style but it won me over

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
sigh @ the top comments still being people whining about #natdex

its nice that stat debuffs seem to be all at once instead of taking turns to go through each pokemon individually

Zyrox

Oct 25, 2017
Wow...I was certainly that guy who had Ho-oh in their party for a large part of the game after you recruited it. Crazy that they show exactly that legendary as part of your party in the trailer, that's tickling my nostalgia bones in particular.

Seems friend areas are gone and replaced by a menu. A bit of a shame but this does make them easier to manage. Still, seeing them hang out in their habitats was fun in the original.

Games shaping up to be a great remake overall, though. Still really dig the artstyle.

tonyh24613

Oct 25, 2017
Confirmed in NCL’s topic that the game will feature 400+ Pokémon. So gem 3 with some evolution and Sinnoh as everyone expect.

Mozendo

Oct 25, 2017
Kanata
ohhhhhhh, you're in for a treat.

if you visit some of the older Pokemon Mystery Dungeon titles, they are all top-down dungeon crawlers, but you'll fall in love with the stories.
I love the presentation of the games, especially Gate to Infinity which I played due to the 3DS Demo and I know I'm going to love the story, I'm a sucker for light-hearted RPGs but damn the gameplay is just so foreign to me I can't fully wrap my head around it.
I've played Dungeons of Dredmore on PC a few times and I can't even get past the first floor because of it. Hopefully I don't get stuck in later on in the game

Oct 24, 2019
This game was so inscrutable to me when I played it on GBA as a young-un. Talking Pokemon, 99 level dungeons, etc. I had no clue what the hell this game was, but I liked it haha.

If and when I get a Switch, I'll definitely pick this up.

That soft, colored-pencil aesthetic is stunning

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Going by gxplains video the max team size was doubled? that's a pretty significant change
sounds like it might make it easy, but also maybe a sign of significant postgame challenge?

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Hey all! (Sorry for the slight bump to this thread... but as it was the most recent I thought it was the best one to add this too)
I'm releasing the OT for this game in just a few weeks, but I need the community to suggest some ideas for the OT title.
Formatting will be... Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX |OT| <Insert title here>

Feel free to reply and send me any title suggestions you have, I'll be releasing a poll to vote for your favourite title out of all those suggested later this weekend.

mazi

Oct 27, 2017
Hey all! (Sorry for the slight bump to this thread... but as it was the most recent I thought it was the best one to add this too)
I'm releasing the OT for this game in just a few weeks, but I need the community to suggest some ideas for the OT title.
Formatting will be... Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX |OT| <Insert title here>

Feel free to reply and send me any title suggestions you have, I'll be releasing a poll to vote for your favourite title out of all those suggested later this weekend.
Red Team, Blue Team, Old Team, New Team