Sawk
Scraggy or Scrafty
Solrock
Passimian
Stonjourner
Zacian (I'll send it back)
Both fossils pokemon
I also could use a Shiny Stone.

I can give all the starters, the Shield exclusives, Riolu, other stuff, whatever lol

If somebody has a spare Ditto with good IVs from when it was easy to farm I'd be happy to get it too.
I can help with most of those.

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys. When farming the raid battles how often do the Pokemon have their hidden abilities? I want to start getting a team together but it seems like the hidden abilities is as always the most cumbersome part

Cromat

Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone have a HA Duskull/Dusclops and Passimian to trade for other 5/6 IV and/or HA Pokemon?

I have Eevee, Indeedee, Duraludon, Strength Sap Frillish, Aurora Veil Vanillite, Regenerator Haze Mareanie, Magic Bounce Hatenna, Leech Seed Ferroseed...

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone have a HA Duskull/Dusclops and Passimian to trade for other 5/6 IV and/or HA Pokemon?

I have Eevee, Indeedee, Duraludon, Strength Sap Frillish, Aurora Veil Vanillite, Regenerator Haze Mareanie, Magic Bounce Hatenna, Leech Seed Ferroseed...
I don't imagine I could offer some basic 3 or 4 IV pokes for some of your non perfect eggs could I? I don't have any hidden ability pokes bred yet but I'd trade some items or something to get a head start if you'd be willing to help.

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England

I have Defiant Passimian, it won't have good nature/IVs though since it'll be a random one bred from the parent I have, if that's ok with you?

If it is ok with you, then I'd like a Regen Mareanie.

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
Looking for HA Sinistea/Polteageist (Cursed Body) and HA Sableye (Prankster).

I have these breeding leftovers in the image below to offer. The Snom, Darumaka, Farfetch'd, Passimian, Falinks, Apple, Indeedee, Hatenna have HA.

If you are looking for something else you can ask and I'll see if I have it.

Rockets

Sep 12, 2018
Looking for a moxie gyrados, regen toxapex, HA Darumaka. I can trade a love ball or a moon ball for each.

also if anyone has an extra eisuce breedject with 4-5 good ivs I’d really appreciate it :p

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
Looking for a Scorbunny.

I have a variety of things I could potentially trade best 5-IV Dreepys and Toxapex) but some rare stuff like Duraludon, or I could get you some Shield specific stuff. I could also use some of the Sword specific stuff.

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
Pinging again on this in case anyone is available. Otherwise, if folks know of a more active hub for this sort of stuff, I'd be happy to know.

Tiamant

Oct 28, 2017

I have these breeding leftovers in the image below to offer. The Snom, Darumaka, Farfetch'd, Passimian, Falinks, Apple, Indeedee, Hatenna have HA.

I can breed a HA Sableye for ya. One of those Cramorants would be prrtty sweet if they have decent IVs

Rox

Dec 13, 2017
Can anyone help me with the shield exclusives? I'm trying to finish my Pokédex so I need those.

I also need the legendary from the game too.

Akai_XIII

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone got any of these to trade?:

Gigalith
Slurpuff
Aromatisse
Rhypherior
Solosis
Accelgor
Zamazenta

Last ones I need to complete the pokedex. I've got Sword, so can trade any exclusives/trade evos.

ciD_Vain

Nov 28, 2017
Los Angeles

If you still need that HA Sinistea, I can trade you for your HA Hatenna.

PMS341

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
If anyone would like to help me with a touch trade of Zamazenta (I have Zacian) it would be greatly appreciated. Will trade right back. Last one needed to complete my Dex!

EDIT: Done!

Last edited:

ArcaneSylph

Oct 27, 2017
Any way I could ask for a HA Sableye too? I could offer some decent IV pokes but hidden abilities seem to elude me with these raid dens.
HA Sableye is absolutely brutal. It's a 5% appearance rate (among 5 Star Pokemon, not in general) at Den 35 in West Lake Axewell, and though it's thankfully in a common raid light and not a rare raid light, the HA is NOT a guarantee. You are genuinely better off trading with someone else for one (I still need to get one, but I don't know if I have anything particularly great to trade in exchange).

Vampirolol

Dec 13, 2017
Hello everyone! I'm at 396 and desperately need these two pets to keep, since I'll also give them to my brother:

- Drampa
- Goomy (or any evolution)

Let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do, please consider that I'm not a shiny hunter nor an EV trainer so my Pokémon are just... Pokémon.
I have Sword version.

Edit: done!

Last edited:

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
Finally have something too specialized to surprise trade away randomly:

2x brave 31 HP, 31 Atk, 31 Def, 31 SpD, 0 Spe Clobbopus w/ Sucker Punch.

I don't want to call them breedjects because they are identical to the Grapploct that ended up on my Galar Newcomers team, one just happened to hatch before the other two. Figured there's a chance someone here might want to try out the coolest fighting mon of Gen VIII in a Trick Room team.

SuperNHG64

Nov 5, 2017
Denmark
Finally have something too specialized to surprise trade away randomly:

2x brave 31 HP, 31 Atk, 31 Def, 31 SpD, 0 Spe Clobbopus w/ Sucker Punch.

I don't want to call them breedjects because they are identical to the Grapploct that ended up on my Galar Newcomers team, one just happened to hatch before the other two. Figured there's a chance someone here might want to try out the coolest fighting mon of Gen VIII in a Trick Room team.
I'd love to get one of those! Is there something specific you'd want in return?

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
I'd love to get one of those! Is there something specific you'd want in return?
Stalwart Duraludon would be the most poetic trade considering Grapploct only made the team because I didn't have one of those. But I'm equally happy with any HA Gen VIII newcomer or a non-german Clobbopus/Grapploct in a Fast, Repeat, Premier or Poke Ball since I eventually intend to breed a shiny version.

SuperNHG64

Nov 5, 2017
Denmark
Stalwart Duraludon would be the most poetic trade considering Grapploct only made the team because I didn't have one of those. But I'm equally happy with any HA Gen VIII newcomer or a non-german Clobbopus/Grapploct in a Fast, Repeat, Premier or Poke Ball since I eventually intend to breed a shiny version.
I'm gonna go the poetic route then! If I don't have a Duraludon ready to trade I'll breed one off mine.

edit: already have one I can trade you, let me know when works for you.

Oct 26, 2017
HA Sableye is absolutely brutal. It's a 5% appearance rate (among 5 Star Pokemon, not in general) at Den 35 in West Lake Axewell, and though it's thankfully in a common raid light and not a rare raid light, the HA is NOT a guarantee. You are genuinely better off trading with someone else for one (I still need to get one, but I don't know if I have anything particularly great to trade in exchange).
Oh my god.

These hidden abilities seem way harder to find then before. I've been just catching raid stuff non stop and it's just ridiculous how few have the ability I need. Every other detail of a poke is easier this Gen but hidden abilities are still the worst.

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
Oh my god.

These hidden abilities seem way harder to find then before. I've been just catching raid stuff non stop and it's just ridiculous how few have the ability I need. Every other detail of a poke is easier this Gen but hidden abilities are still the worst.
How to you get a hidden ability to actually move from parent to child? I have a Corviknight for example with HA, but despite tons of breeding, it never ended up on a child. I looked all over online to find conflicting ideas as when an HA can and cannot end up on a child, but none of it worked.

Also, certain raids with specific HAs being sword or shield specific was a very bad decision.

ReAxion

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How to you get a hidden ability to actually move from parent to child? I have a Corviknight for example with HA, but despite tons of breeding, it never ended up on a child. I looked all over online to find conflicting ideas as when an HA can and cannot end up on a child, but none of it worked.

Also, certain raids with specific HAs being sword or shield specific was a very bad decision.
for the old way, it had to be coming from a female parent. i have no idea if it's changed now... i just got to the endgame so i haven't tried any of the old stuff.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017

Are you sure it has HA? Are you breeding with Ditto?

Arynio

Oct 27, 2017

For real? It's actually pretty simple: if the female carries the HA, the probability of inheriting it is 60%. If the male has it, that probability is 0%, unless you breed with a Ditto. In that case, it's also 60%.

LavaBadger

Nov 14, 2017
Are you sure it has HA? Are you breeding with Ditto?
I was breeding with a Ditto. Tried as well breeding with another Corviknight. It has Mirror Armor which I do believe is the hidden ability. Nothing seemed to work. Big Pecks all day...

For real? It's actually pretty simple: if the female carries the HA, the probability of inheriting it is 60%. If the male has it, that probability is 0%, unless you breed with a Ditto. In that case, it's also 60%.
Yep tried these variations too. 60% doesn't sound like a low probability at all. So either I've managed to do it wrong every time, or I'm just extremely unlucky.

ReAxion

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I’m looking for a Larvitar!

I have scorbunny’s to trade and 5 iv drillburr’s
i won't be available for another 9 hours or so but i can cook one up for ya. i'm looking for scorbunny.
no guarantees on iv or nature. i'm literally starting from 0 on breeding.
also don't wait for me if you find a trade partner, get yours.

Arynio

Oct 27, 2017
I was breeding with a Ditto. Tried as well breeding with another Corviknight. It has Mirror Armor which I do believe is the hidden ability. Nothing seemed to work. Big Pecks all day...

Yep tried these variations too. 60% doesn't sound like a low probability at all. So either I've managed to do it wrong every time, or I'm just extremely unlucky.
Big Pecks is rookidee's HA. Its normal abilities are Keen eye and unnerve
Yup. Some mon's HA change when they evolve. You were doing it fine. I suggest checking serebii or some other database when breeding.

By the way, does anyone have a spare Flame Orb? I would trade a 6IV Ditto or even a shiny for it.