Pokémon Sword and Shield Trading Thread

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Before I start surprise trading my army of grookeys, I'm looking to trade two, one for each of the other starters (Scorbunny and Sobble).

Any takers?

Switch FC: SW-5391-9350-6724

Link Code: 4512
Btw I should have asked before but do you happen to have a female grookey? Only have male scorbunnies unfortunately, but you can take one regardless and it doesn't even need to be grookey, just trying to spread the starters around for people looking for them

Tomita

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you so much Buckle and Dyno !!

Grookey was female too, so if anyone reading this wants a Sobble or Grookey hit me and I'll breed one when I can! Now back to hunting for Dittos so I can help people get Scorbunnys haha

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks, Tomita.

surprise trade one of those with me pls. i need grook :O
Sure. I put the link trade room back up if you still need one.

Just give me any pokemon, it doesn't matter. I got Scorbunny and Sobble now.

Btw I should have asked before but do you happen to have a female grookey? Only have male scorbunnies unfortunately, but you can take one regardless and it doesn't even need to be grookey, just trying to spread the starters around for people looking for them
I have a female grookey if you still need one.

Tomita

Oct 25, 2017
Got a female Grookey if someone else wants one! I think that's the fastest I've gotten a female starter...

Tomita

Oct 25, 2017
^ Yep, just happened with my offers. I'm really sorry everyone! Good news is, in regards to female starters, I'm having insane luck breeding more females. And I'm gonna see if I can Surprise Trade another Scorbunny lol.

Quinton

SOLDIER 1st Class
Oct 25, 2017
The Research Triangle
Be careful when sharing codes, lurkers or other users are "sniping" the codes >.> Take it to pms.
^ Yep, just happened with my offers. I'm really sorry everyone! Good news is, in regards to female starters, I'm having insane luck breeding more females. And I'm gonna see if I can Surprise Trade another Scorbunny lol.
Yup, Tomita and I learned the hard way. People out there thirsting cruelly for Tomita’s generosity. Rude.

TheAggroCraig

Nov 6, 2017
I have a female Sobble and would like any Grookey/Scorbunny (female would be nice but I won't be picky). Or a Sword exclusivo that's new/newish since I honestly don't know what any are minus Farfetch'd

Oct 29, 2017
México
Hey guys, I’m giving away free Galarian Ponyta eggs. Code is 6052

Now, I am looking for some stuff, and if you could throw some my way I’d appreciate it a lot but it’s not necessary. I’m looking for a Stonjourner (egg or otherwis), Dittos or any Sword exclusives in general (except Farfetch’d).
I’ll be around for another half hour or so, no need to quote me or anything if you want an egg, just feel free to drop in.

Last edited:

Keyouta

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I've only just finished the second gym but I'd love to do some trading! Don't have much of anything exciting on offer though.

bakeray

Oct 28, 2017

Now, I am looking for some stuff, and if you could throw some my way I’d appreciate it a lot but it’s not necessary. I’m looking for a Stonjourner (egg or otherwise), Grookey (egg or otherwise), Dittos or any Sword exclusives in general (except Farfetch’d).
I’ll be around for another half hour or so, no need to quote me or anything if you want an egg, just feel free to drop in.
hey man, just got one, thank you.

Tomita

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, Tomita and I learned the hard way. People out there thirsting cruelly for Tomita’s generosity. Rude.
This is why we can't have nice things 😭 lol

I have a female Sobble and would like any Grookey/Scorbunny (female would be nice but I won't be picky). Or a Sword exclusivo that's new/newish since I honestly don't know what any are minus Farfetch'd
Don't have another female Grookey yet but if you don't mind then shoot me a PM!

kaisere

Oct 25, 2017
I have a female Scorbunny I'd love to trade for a female Grookey or Sobble. Also have a few males if anybody needs one!

Kirbivore

Oct 25, 2017

Now, I am looking for some stuff, and if you could throw some my way I’d appreciate it a lot but it’s not necessary. I’m looking for a Stonjourner (egg or otherwis), Dittos or any Sword exclusives in general (except Farfetch’d).
Thanks for the egg!

Quinton

SOLDIER 1st Class
Oct 25, 2017
The Research Triangle
I’ve got a male Scorbunny from Surprise Trade that I’d love to give to a loving home! I’d ask Tomita but they seem to already have one.

I’m looking for a Sobble! But if no one can make the trade within the next half hour or so, I’ll open things up so that anyone who wants him can have him. :D

Gles

Aug 4, 2019

Thanks for the egg!. I only had seedot.

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
I’ve got a male Scorbunny from Surprise Trade that I’d love to give to a loving home! I’d ask Tomita but they seem to already have one.

I’m looking for a Sobble! But if no one can make the trade within the next half hour or so, I’ll open things up so that anyone who wants him can have him. :D
I can give you Sobble in roughly half an hour!

Papertoonz

Oct 26, 2017
anyone got some fossils they wanna trade
i need two of the drake and two of the fish
i've got two bird and two dino i am willing to trade for

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have any scorbunny's they're willing to trade? Even an egg one will be fine.

Jacobson

Oct 25, 2017
anyone mind trading me a dreepy egg? i just want him in my story team, i can trade sword exclusives if i have them