• We will be performing scheduled maintenance in about 4 hours, 25 minutes, 52 seconds at around Apr 5, 2020 at 12:00 AM. The downtime is expected to last two hours.

Pokémon Sword and Shield Trading Thread

miyac

Nov 11, 2017
Anyone has any Scorbunny and Grookey eggs? I have Ponyta and Sobble that I can give.

Kirbivore

Oct 25, 2017
Hunting for Grookey now. Bred a small batch of Corsolas and breeding some Scorbunnies as well. There's also some left over Sobbles as well.

Note: Sword player here

Last edited:

Quinton

We need to talk about Edelgard...
Oct 25, 2017
The Research Triangle
I’m looking for a Sobble and a Grookey! Just let me know what you’re looking for and I’ll let you know if I’m far enough along to get you one. Shield player here.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
EDIT: Mission accomplished. Thanks to Dyno and Buckle!

I've just bred two Scorbunnies, looking to trade for Grookey and Sobble. I could possibly also do a Sword exclusive, but I'm trying to stay mostly dark on the game so not sure which ones are exclusive.

Trading on 0876. Haven't done this before so I don't really know what I'm doing, but it's Pokemon, how hard can it be?

Last edited:

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've just bred two Scorbunnies, looking to trade for Grookey and Sobble. I could possibly also do a Sword exclusive, but I'm trying to stay mostly dark on the game so not sure which ones are exclusive.

Trading on 0876. Haven't done this before so I don't really know what I'm doing, but it's Pokemon, how hard can it be?
On my way with a sobble

Tomita

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to find a Ditto so I can better breed/trade. In the meantime I got a random Japanese Scorbunny via Surprise Trade. Could a kind soul get me a Sobble or Grookey in return?

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to find a Ditto so I can better breed/trade. In the meantime I got a random Japanese Scorbunny via Surprise Trade. Could a kind soul get me a Sobble or Grookey in return?
Female by any chance? If not it's fine, I'll keep a hold of them as others I can try hand off when people ask in the meantime. Got a sobble you can have. Code 5368

Tomita

Oct 25, 2017