• We will be performing scheduled maintenance in about 3 hours, 46 minutes, 51 seconds at around Apr 5, 2020 at 12:00 AM. The downtime is expected to last two hours.

Pokémon Sword and Shield Trading Thread

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone up to trade sobble for grookey or scorbunny? Wanna try get the first 3 so I can try get breeding for all the starters and help out players where needed.
Do you still offer Sobble?
I didn't like its final evolution at first but I'm warming up to it so I would like to train one...
I don't have much to offer, I'm still early in the game...
I can give you a sobble if you want

OP
OP
MaximumSpider

MaximumSpider

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys I just bred like 10 Ponyta and I’m going to put them up on link trade now. I’m going to use the Resetera code which is 2510

it’s first come first serve right now because I’m breeding for Dreepy eggs right now!

adam prime

Oct 28, 2017
ATX
I have two switches. I'm playing the same digital copy across two systems on two different profiles.

I can "meet up" in local wireless mode and see both characters from the two switches ont he screen. And I can "talk" to them and recieve an item. But how do I instigate a trade or battle with the other person inlocal mode? One of the characters has a LOCK icon next to their name. It's weird. The other one doesn't.

... Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? I can return with some screen shots, But holy smokes, this online system is like.... not easy to figure out lol.

OP
OP
MaximumSpider

MaximumSpider

Oct 25, 2017
I have two switches. I'm playing the same digital copy across two systems on two different profiles.

I can "meet up" in local wireless mode and see both characters from the two switches ont he screen. And I can "talk" to them and recieve an item. But how do I instigate a trade or battle with the other person inlocal mode? One of the characters has a LOCK icon next to their name. It's weird. The other one doesn't.

... Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? I can return with some screen shots, But holy smokes, this online system is like.... not easy to figure out lol.
Try making a link code and enter for both Switches
Thanks, got one! Just sent you that Farfetch'd.
No prob!

OP
OP
MaximumSpider

MaximumSpider

Oct 25, 2017
I have some Dreepy if anyone wants em!
I’d like a Sobble or Grookey in return but if you don’t have em just throw whatever you want up. Quote me for a link code with your name so I know who’s who

Namikaze1

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys I just bred like 10 Ponyta and I’m going to put them up on link trade now. I’m going to use the Resetera code which is 2510

it’s first come first serve right now because I’m breeding for Dreepy eggs right now!
Thanks! I'm the one who sent the eevee. Unfortunately, that was all I can trade. I am not that far into the game. Just about made it to the first gym.
I have some Dreepy if anyone wants em!
I’d like a Sobble or Grookey in return but if you don’t have em just throw whatever you want up. Quote me for a link code with your name so I know who’s who
I would like one but like I said above, I don't have much to give. :(

SuperMario

Oct 28, 2017
I won't be at home until about 10 hours from now but I was accidentally spoiled about the existence of Dreepy and now I really REALLY want one. Don't have anything good to offer though, since I don't have a Ditto yet. I can get any Sword exclusive up until the fifth gym, if that's something.

OP
OP
MaximumSpider

MaximumSpider

Oct 25, 2017
I have all three starters now so don’t worry about it. Just send whatever you want. Quote me if you want a Ponyta or a Dreepy.
I won't be at home until about 10 hours from now but I was accidentally spoiled about the existence of Dreepy and now I really REALLY want one. Don't have anything good to offer though, since I don't have a Ditto yet. I can get any Sword exclusive up until the fifth gym, if that's something.
me when you get the chance

TronLight

Jun 17, 2018
I'm planning on breeding my bunny as soon as I get a ditto. I wanna return the generosity plus planning on just sending some out through surprise trade closer to christmas for new players.
Yeah I'm going to surprise trade my Sobbles too. Maybe not all of them because I'm filling boxes with them lol

Sutton Dagger

Oct 27, 2017
That's a great idea actually, if anyone has a ditto and can send one my way I can start breeding some starters for people. My wife and I have a grookey and scorbunny between us so we'll be able to breed those for anyone that needs one. Very early game (before 1st gym) so don't have anything good to trade.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That's a great idea actually, if anyone has a ditto and can send one my way I can start breeding some starters for people. My wife and I have a grookey and scorbunny between us so we'll be able to breed those for anyone that needs one. Very early game (before 1st gym) so don't have anything good to trade.
You'll need to be a little further in to breed anyway, but you should be quite close. I'd definitely like to be put down for a Grookey and Scorbunny if possible. Have an army of Sobbles I could send too

Sutton Dagger

Oct 27, 2017
You'll need to be a little further in to breed anyway, but you should be quite close. I'd definitely like to be put down for a Grookey and Scorbunny if possible. Have an army of Sobbles I could send too
Definitely mate, if you don't have one before I then I'll send some your way. How I just need a ditto and to get to the daycare.

If anyone has a couple of sobbles they are happy to give away my wife and I would be forever grateful 😁

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely mate, if you don't have one before I then I'll send some your way. How I just need a ditto and to get to the daycare.

If anyone has a couple of sobbles they are happy to give away my wife and I would be forever grateful 😁
Are you on atm? I could give you a couple now if you want. I'm literally swamped in the things