Path of Exile 3.0+ |OT| To Oriath, Xbox Live, and Beyond

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
It's not a bug, it just takes a random time to spawn the next conqueror. Could be like 5 maps, could be like 50 maps.
I call BS on this. (To the part where it didn't have some weird bug or unknown mechanic)

I was able to do only 2 conquerors per day for a week before the patch. It did not matter how many maps I did after a conqueror another one would not spawn. In the morning before work, and the evening after work I would spawn a conqueror on my first map and be able to spawn him with the next 2 maps without fail. Then I would not get another spawn until the next session. I had a good selection of maps of all levels that I would run trying to get my atlas complete.

I tried the changing hideout thing but it never worked for me. There are some people posting in the bug forums about this exact issue too.

fulltimepanda

Oct 28, 2017
I think I've hit the limit with this flickerstrike build without pouring in some serious currency. I've got it pretty comfortably clearing t15-16's with the exception of some map mods.

Still some outstanding minor upgrades I could make but the major ones would be getting my hands on Bottled Faith (14ex) and The Savior(15ex). A decent watchers eye is def a pipe dream with the current rates (85ex+).

Thinking about spinning up a boss killer, not sure what build yet though. Very enjoyable league this one.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
There are probably bugs related to it but on the surface the mechanic is random when it comes to when the Conquerors will spawn post Sirus kill.

danowat

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if someone could help with a calculation to see if Elemental Overload is worth it at the moment, my crit rate is only 7.2%, and my cast rate is 1.14, so I am not sure if I will crit at least once every 8s?, does DoT crit?

Acu

Jan 2, 2018
Ok, I decided to give this a try. My intention is just play standard, not pushing too much. I want to enjoy my time in this game, but the fear of "screwing up" my build with wrong choices is always looming. I consider myself experiencied arpg player so I know the basics (don't stack crit at early levels, go for resistances, mov.speed, AoE for trash, 1 shield/blink/dash skill minimum etc.) but honestly I don't know if I'm going to be OK just feeling my guts. I know I'd feel more relaxed if I could check a progress build.

The thing is that I have not been able to find updated build databases. And worst of all, any of those were even leveling friendly builds, but League or Maps or Endgame builds.

I'm playing Witch but also started a Ranger. Don't know who I will main. For the time being, I've cleared Act 1 with both and I think I'm not taking many wrong turns, but the passive tree is starting to branch and I HAVE to choose a path now.

Would anyone be able to help?

danowat

Oct 27, 2017
The thing is that I have not been able to find updated build databases. And worst of all, any of those were even leveling friendly builds, but League or Maps or Endgame builds.

I'm playing Witch but also started a Ranger. Don't know who I will main. For the time being, I've cleared Act 1 with both and I think I'm not taking many wrong turns, but the passive tree is starting to branch and I HAVE to choose a path now.

PoE forum has a ton of decent builds, many geared toward a new player, either witch or ranger will work, summoners are really really strong, almost to the point of the game being completely trivial.

Loggjaw

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I decided to give this a try. My intention is just play standard, not pushing too much. I want to enjoy my time in this game, but the fear of "screwing up" my build with wrong choices is always looming. I consider myself experiencied arpg player so I know the basics (don't stack crit at early levels, go for resistances, mov.speed, AoE for trash, 1 shield/blink/dash skill minimum etc.) but honestly I don't know if I'm going to be OK just feeling my guts. I know I'd feel more relaxed if I could check a progress build.

Don’t sleep on miners start kinda clunky but after ~700 hours I now love them. Boom bo boom they dead

Greenpaint

Oct 30, 2017

Going with your guts for your first characters guarantees that you brick them. There are so, so many mechanics at play that it's hard to properly learn & use them the first time you play. I find "going in blind" fun and I learnt the game that way. But not all players like playing like that.

Three ways to find builds.

#1 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum has a section for builds and build guides. You can browse there to see if you find something interesting
#2 https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds lists high-tier players and you can peek at their builds from there. WARNING: some of these builds can be niche, expensive and extremely difficult to implement.
#3 popular streamers often put out different build guides, but I can't point you to any specific streamer right now.

I recommend source #1

Summoners are extremely powerful right now, but many find their style of play a bit brainless. Melee is fine to play, but not top tier. Miners, different kinds of totem users, brands are all powerful. Bows are nice too. You can go self-casting spellcaster (see: D3 sorcerer) too, but it's not top tier either.

When I say "not top tier", I don't mean "bad to play". I mean they will clear all content, but will require more effort to bring up to the level other builds are capable of.

PoE has a very high build variety so the primary factor in choosing your build should be: do you find it fun?

-------------

Also I would play the challenge league. Once a challenge league ends, all of your characters in that league get transferred to standard anyway, so you aren't losing anything really. You will also get to experience the fun times metamorphs have to provide.

Last edited:

danowat

Oct 27, 2017
In regard to my previous post, I think I am going to go for Ele Overload, I am sure I'll crit at least once in 8s, especially if I make sure I fire off orb of storms.

Also I learned to day, that noise I thought was loot dropping, is actually charges expiring, and also, stacking up Jun missions, then just running them on a low tier map gives a hell of a lot of XP, a HELL of a lot.

Every day is a school day.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I decided to give this a try. My intention is just play standard, not pushing too much. I want to enjoy my time in this game, but the fear of "screwing up" my build with wrong choices is always looming. I consider myself experiencied arpg player so I know the basics (don't stack crit at early levels, go for resistances, mov.speed, AoE for trash, 1 shield/blink/dash skill minimum etc.) but honestly I don't know if I'm going to be OK just feeling my guts. I know I'd feel more relaxed if I could check a progress build. Your character gets moved to standard anyway when the league ends.

First of all I would just start with the new League anyway. Much better trade environment when you get to the stage and the Metamorph mechanic is very rewarding loot wise (and there is one in every map. It will also force you early on to make layered defenses and push for higher damage.

Witch is much easier to start with due to how spells/minions/traps etc. scale. They scale off of gem level, not your weapon. Where as Ranger generally has to use the base weapon to scale most of the bow skills. You can do we well with Ranger starting out using Caustic Arrow/Toxic Rain/Burning Arrow and scale the damage over times but you can do even better using like Essence Drain/Contagion, Soulrend, Bane and Vortex builds.

Main advice I can give is that you can usually never have enough life or energy shield (or both if you are going hybrid). I would also download Path of building tool to aid in build making, definitely try to learn that so you don't screw up your build. I would still follow a tried and tested build though. In my experience an Occultist build with Witch even though not the fastest has a very good balance of clear, survivability and damage to beat all content in the game with limited investment. Of course Necromancer is the king right now due to minions being so very strong but you would be playing a minion and that takes some time getting used to.

And you may think you know ARPGs but you don't know PoE. Hell most people in here don't know PoE and most people on forums/reddits don't know PoE. Even top streamers/players are only really good/knowledgeable in their specialized fields of PoE (like I would true Uberelite for minion builds but for softcore bow builds? nah... ). So you have to be super careful about getting solid, good PoE information. Generally the PoE discord on Reddit is a good place to get up to date reliable information because people generally check each other on potential bad information (and plus you get nearly instant feedback).

Last edited:

fspm

Oct 27, 2017
I consider myself experiencied arpg player so I know the basics
Your experience will be of no use because other arpgs aren't so full of bullshit like poe.

All memory leaking in 10 seconds for 40% of players was not addressed for more than a month but if throwing a shitty orb on an item gives player a usable item for change then be sure some asshole dev will find time to patch it out on Christmas day after 30 minutes of learning about such injustice.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Being experienced in other ARPGs will get you through the main campaign of the game without too much of an issue. Even scuffed builds can do that, will just take a bit longer.

It's the end game min maxing and build optimizing as well as increasing currency gains (so figuring out which items to get, which items to pick up/sell etc.) that will make your head spin. But that's also the main appeal of the game for many people. If I valued PoE on the strength of its campaign then I wouldn't think too much of it (still a fine campaign overall if a bit dated) but the end game stuff is what keeps me coming back.

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
I still think the worst part of the campaign is the Pantheon system. It’s built up to be this amazing ‘drawing on the power of the gods’ thing, and you’re told you can’t have much because it’s so strong. And it’s just another extremely weak talent tree full of really tedious and uninteresting buffs.

Look forward to seeing what they do with it in PoE2, as it’s going to have to completely change to fit a new storyline (if it’s even in the game).

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I think GGG said that either they scrap the system or overhaul it for PoE 2. They definitely are not happy with its current

Pantheon upgrades are situationally very powerful (I always interact with them before fighting specific bosses). The process to acquire them in maps on the otherhand...

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
I do hope that in the future we go back to actually have a point to the league storylines. Both this league and Blight set up a mystery / end game that doesn’t actually happen. You never find out about his former master, or the end point of actually collecting all these organs and creating metamorph bosses. It was clearly at one point intended to have a final tier with the way the laboratory works and the fact it has the glowing sidebar.

same with blight - we never learn anything about it, just kill a lot of things and see some random bland bosses on the rails.

It’s a shame because PoEs writing and lore is one thing that sets it above other ARPGs in my view.

danowat

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand how, on a closed architecture, they can not get the issue in testing, but there is a whole swathe of people who do after release.

Greenpaint

Oct 30, 2017
I don't understand how, on a closed architecture, they can not get the issue in testing, but there is a whole swathe of people who do after release.
It's very hard to test all possibilities. Example test: verify that clearing a random map works as intended. Test success! Clearing maps work. But what if there exists a bug that doesn't handle closing 1st map correctly, and game crashes when player tries to put a new map in with portals of old map still remaining? What if this happens on map #999 instead of map #2? Map #3333333?

It's very hard to test all possible scenarios comprehensively. Usually tests are done with efficiency in mind, it's better to cover 90% of cases decently than 10% of cases perfectly. So occasionally very obvious bugs can slip through.

danowat

Oct 27, 2017
It's very hard to test all possibilities. Example test: verify that clearing a random map works as intended. Test success! Clearing maps work. But what if there exists a bug that doesn't handle closing 1st map correctly, and game crashes when player tries to put a new map in with portals of old map still remaining? What if this happens on map #999 instead of map #2? Map #3333333?

It's very hard to test all possible scenarios comprehensively. Usually tests are done with efficiency in mind, it's better to cover 90% of cases decently than 10% of cases perfectly. So occasionally very obvious bugs can slip through.
Although this issue doesn't even let you get into maps, crashes as soon as you open a menu, your inv, or try to talk to an NPC!

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
I do hope that in the future we go back to actually have a point to the league storylines. Both this league and Blight set up a mystery / end game that doesn’t actually happen. You never find out about his former master, or the end point of actually collecting all these organs and creating metamorph bosses. It was clearly at one point intended to have a final tier with the way the laboratory works and the fact it has the glowing sidebar.

same with blight - we never learn anything about it, just kill a lot of things and see some random bland bosses on the rails.

It’s a shame because PoEs writing and lore is one thing that sets it above other ARPGs in my view.
You're 100% right

MoonlitBow

Oct 25, 2017

Blame Synthesis. That was the last time there was a definitive end to a master's storyline with a final boss and that league was a complete and utter failure. I think they're playing it safe with the league mechanics in the meantime and not trying to make something too big this time.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Still waiting on the origins and lore of Harbingers almost 2 years after release!

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
I disagree about the pantheon. It's a very flexible thing and especially early in the league getting three or four go-to choices is super helpful. They should just let you change it in an instance if you haven't taken damage recently.

Mapping hasn't been better in POE since I started playing in Tempest. It rewards just straight jamming juiced top tier maps and doing all the bolted-on content as you go. I'm up to 100 ex or so but haven't bought anything for a new character because I like playing the one I have so much when I get home from work for an hour or three before bed.

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
I disagree about the pantheon. It's a very flexible thing and especially early in the league getting three or four go-to choices is super helpful. They should just let you change it in an instance if you haven't taken damage recently.
I’m not saying it isn’t flexible. I’m saying it’s *boring*. In a game with vast amounts of choice and personalisation, somehow it’s the literal power of the gods that is the most boring of all the options. It’s really poor at representing what it’s supposed to be (lots of powers seem unrelated to their god?), and whilst useful in certain circumstances are overall minor and uninteresting.

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
Also have they acknowledged there’s a bug with map chests in Delves, incursions and the like? Sometimes they just don’t have anything in at all now.

Izayoi

Oct 25, 2017
Also have they acknowledged there’s a bug with map chests in Delves, incursions and the like? Sometimes they just don’t have anything in at all now.
Sure you're not accidentally filtering them out? Most of the time they drop low-tier stuff that gets caught by the filter (running Very Strict currently, but I really think I need to up it to Uber at this point - even aggressively depreciating my for-sale gear I am filling 6 stash tabs of stuff too quickly).

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
Sure you're not accidentally filtering them out? Most of the time they drop low-tier stuff that gets caught by the filter (running Very Strict currently, but I really think I need to up it to Uber at this point - even aggressively depreciating my for-sale gear I am filling 6 stash tabs of stuff too quickly).
absolutely not. Isn’t just me, all my friends have had the same issue. I’ve literally had two map chests in a drive next to each other. One dropped three high tier maps, second literally didn’t drop anything at all.

am assuming it’s related to the way the map now changes, but it definitely happens in both delves and incursions.

MoonlitBow

Oct 25, 2017
Most league mechanics and divination cards don't understand the new atlas for map drops so pretty much all of them are mostly useless for map drops unless it specifies a tier specifically.

It is especially bad for unique maps which are supposed to upgrade in tier with your Atlas but you can only get them at those tiers as random drops in maps or zana quests- any other mechanic will drop them as tier 2-3.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Awakener lvl8 killed, got the gloves that I sold for 45C. Aside from a really godlike 6 link rare chest, my character is mostly "complete" (characters are never really complete, there is always level 100 and mirror tier items to attain plus 3 mod Watcher Eyes, corrupted uniques etc.). I feel pretty accomplished this league as I started a month late due to being on vacation but I feel like I made up that time well. I expected a bigger player drop off but the economy and playerbase is still very active at least on softcore trade league. I made a lot of money as well, at least as much as Legion probably more than that. While I died quite a bit, almost all of the deaths were to metamorphs and I remember only 2 to non Metamorphs (Tier 16 Coves the fire barrel guy and the fire Elder Guardian forgot its name). I used the Pantheon that gives some benefits against ignites/burning damage but that was generally my only weakness this league as after I had my Divine Flesh set up and a corrupted blood jewel, I could go against virtually anything the game could throw at me. I could have easily gone for Elemental Ailment immunity on Pathfinder to negate even this but I want the extra speed for now (maybe if I try to go for higher levels I would swap to it and build more defenses, play safer).

Stuff I learned:

*Don't just toss in the left most organ into the metamorph. You can juice up the metamorph at high levels even using like blue/white organ pieces with currency drops and not as rippy mods. I cut my deaths from Metamorph greatly from this without sacrificing the loot which still runs plenty. Can't avoid this with the laboratory fight as you will get what you get but honestly the fight in the lab is easier because lack of map mods/awakener mods. Actually haven't died once to the lab Metamorph yet, mostly its just tier 16 Metamorphs (which seemed to be a considerable jump up from tier 15 as far as HP goes).

*Farming tier 15-tier 16 maps at Awakener 8 is highly, highly profitable even with putting a lot of investment in them. I go for chisel, alch, corruption on tier 16s then drop in the Atziri fragments and one scarab, usually go for Fortune Favors the Bold plus whatever Prophcies I have one and of course fully sextanted (whatever I have generally, don't go out of my way to buy them up). The Elder/Guardian fragments sell for a ton and I started doing that after I beat them all once as well as Elder/Shaper. Only map mod I can't really run is no regen and less poison chance on monsters but certain other combinations of mods can be uncomfortable like for most builds. It's generally fairly rippy on certain map bosses and combinations but its still very much worth it to take that extra risk (just make sure you can at least do the boss and high level metamorphs).

*I actually got to the first Sirus rather quickly, the Awakener 8 took a while but that was because I wasn't rushing it. I think around level 89 I had Sirus unlocked, like right before I had gotten my gems to lvl20. My strategy was the following: Rush to the corner regions, then socket watchstones to the middle regions respectively (middle regions are easier than corner regions). Look at left side of Atlas of where to spawn where and with what number of Watchstones. Once I got to higher levels, I target farmed a specific region for conquerors by having watchstones ONLY in that region so that the higher tier map drops would only be from that region (this is something you kinda learn from years of playing PoE, ie. how map drops work). So for most of pre Awakener, even though I could have been Awakener lvl2/3 I didn't because it would mess up map drops. After I killed Awakener I started with 5+ Awakener levels and started redoing all the maps again for the Awakener bonus. I don't have a full Awakener bonus yet, still a lot of maps to complete that I had previously completed for the regular Atlas bonus but I can go for that slowly.

*As far as master missions go (in terms of priority):

Zana - If red only tier 15 and tier 16, preferably tier 16. Probably the highest and most low investment return master in the game right now especially at tier 16 due to chance of spawning Elder/Guardian maps which have fragments that sell for a lot (when you kill the bosses).

Jun - I use up ALL of these even whites and rares. Mostly to unlock all the veil mods but also to get as many actions on the syndicate boards as I can. Currently have set up to Hillock and Korrell on Fortification (for chest quality and map fragments), Vagan/Jorgin/Haku/Cameria on Intervention (Legion/Bestiary/Strongbox/Sulphite), It the Fled captain on Research at lvl3. I still have not done the Mastermind because I would be throwing away a lot of currency long term if I did it (short time I should get quite a bit, maybe I will do it anyway).

Nico - I don't use it for tier 16s because I want to get most value out of tier 16 by adding some other master that adds something to the map to juice it up. But I do regularly run Delves... generally after a mapping session I would do Delve then do the Metamorphs then wrap up the session by organizing the quad tab.

Einhart - Bestiary isn't that lucrative overall unless you are doing ROTAs then you get to share the beasts which is why their scarabs are so expensive. At red maps though you will still get the occasional beast that sells for 15-20C if you want to sell it or gamble yourself.

Alva - Honestly Alva isn't that bad and I use it as a filler when I don't have some of the above. But it's still lagging behind and takes a bit to set up your temple to be rewarding. I used to run Alva for map sustain but this league there has been no need. Metamorphs drop Incursion rares like candy. My build can handle Alva encounters quite well (because of 85% chaos resistance and high dodge against spells) so I don't really mind but I generally don't like managing the temple in the middle of a map mostly because I always forget what turns into what in lvl3. Still my least profitable master of the league thus far.

That said going from master to master for map runs is hella tedious and they should give us option to apply master mission from map device.

*Get chaos resistance! Lots of sources of chaos damage now especially from Metamorph, it's silly to be at -60% these days.

*The new Conquerors were all fair and not hard at all. Very telegraphed moves and obvious mechanics. I only got close to dying on Drox at high Awakener level when he does some ground slam attack, chunked me for 90% of my HP as well as the falling boulders attack that is hard to see. No Exalted drops from them though sadly.

*They shuffled around the damn Pantheons! Normally Daresso gives you the final upgrade of Soul of Lunaris but now its something else! Definitely check before inserting in the bottle to your map. Not being able to see hidden maps after you already unlocked/unveiled them has to grind my gears the most.

*New Atlas I like more than the previous one because it fits my playstyle where I want to be doing a bunch of different maps at highest tier as opposed to farming a single lower tier map. I felt like that was always how GGG intended to play but they had messed up balancing before. That said there are a lot of obvious issues with the Atlas that need to be fixed. There is a big post about it on Reddit that I agree with most of it.

*New crafting is INSANE! For my build I could actually make a complete Rare set up from just Hunter items (except rings). Not to mention the hybrid bases. I want to see a Shaper and Elder Exalted orb in the future as they are very fun to use! The socketed gem mods on Shaper/Elder bases kinda stick out poorly though and I expect them to be removed for PoE 2 for obvious reasons. I crafted my own helmet, quiver and plan to try to craft an Armor piece and a Boot (I actually have a really good armor piece already with an open prefix that I want to slam with Hunter exalt for physical damage taken as Chaos).

Last edited:

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow they actually fixed a lot of issues with the Atlas that I had personal gripes about (including moving around Citadels so they don't get obscured by other menus... this is a huge problem with the citadel on top right).

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
I can't say for certain that the conqueror bug is a fix to what I had, but as I'm at a fully awakened Altas I will be unable to tell exactly until next league.

It is still clear to me that is not working as they actually intended though.

Baliis

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if that was why some people have had so much trouble with conquerers while others like myself didn't at all.

It seemed obvious early on that it was harder to get the taunt multiple times on the same map so I never ran the same map back to back like that, always jumping around to different regions and maps. I assumed it was intentional though since they purposefully got rid of being able to target farm maps (for the most part anyways) but guess not. Good to see it fixed either way, now I can go back to only running maps with good layouts.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if that was why some people have had so much trouble with conquerers while others like myself didn't at all.

It seemed obvious early on that it was harder to get the taunt multiple times on the same map so I never ran the same map back to back like that, always jumping around to different regions and maps. I assumed it was intentional though since they purposefully got rid of being able to target farm maps (for the most part anyways) but guess not. Good to see it fixed either way, now I can go back to only running maps with good layouts.
That's how it was for me plus I was purposely taking on different maps in regions to complete their Awakener bonus (which is what I assumed you were supposed to do). Glad to see this is fixed though and it should probably result in drop in prices of Conqueror/Sirus related items (not by much but like how the Savior went from 20+ EX to 15ish EX due to them nerfing/fixing Sirus).

Maledict

Oct 25, 2017
Have to say I’m dissapointed with very end game blight maps. It’s not that they are hard - I fail them because I can’t click towers fast enough to upgrade them. The monsters themselves go down ultra fast but I just end up swarmed with thousands and thousands of resources sitting doing nothing.

Re the Atlas, I do think they will have to change something about spawning conquerors. I don’t think I’m suffering from that bug, but it still takes a decent amount of time running numerous maps to get all 3 spawns. The fact that the fastest way to do it is by running very low level maps seems completely contrary to how they want us to use the atlas.

Hybris

Oct 25, 2017

Because we had explicit patch notes saying that after the 4th set of watchstones, it doesn't matter what map you run, the chance was supposed to be the same to get a taunt. A lot of people just rolled with that, plus farming 1 map for about 20-30 or so is usually what I do before rotating to another one. I guess this explains why some people thought it was fine and others thought it was broken.

Have to say I’m dissapointed with very end game blight maps. It’s not that they are hard - I fail them because I can’t click towers fast enough to upgrade them. The monsters themselves go down ultra fast but I just end up swarmed with thousands and thousands of resources sitting doing nothing.
It's generally a good idea to set up a bunch of level 1 towers while you are clearing waves because you don't have to wait for the animation, then when you get a second, spam click the upgrades.

Wow they actually fixed a lot of issues with the Atlas that I had personal gripes about (including moving around Citadels so they don't get obscured by other menus... this is a huge problem with the citadel on top right).
I'm gonna love the atlas next league. So many qol fixes, and we will probably get some more by the end of it

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Probably what they should look into next is have a way to spawn the earlier level Conquerors when starting on a new character. Previously this wasn't an issue with like Elder Guardians but now once you have killed Sirus, you pretty much just face higher level Conquerors. I would like to see progression on my 2nd character when going up against the different tiers of Conquerors.

danowat

Oct 27, 2017
Trying to craft up a half decent body armour for my CI Cold snap / Vortex Trickster to try and 6L, is this any good?

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm about done with my 36 for the league, just need to kill map bosses or finish deadly encounters (Abaxoth is afraid of me). I'm looking at something fun to just clean maps and be an efficient delver, not really looking at end game encounters with this one, more of a speed farmer, ideally something with explosions. I played a Tectonic Slam Jugg a few leagues back and an Ice Shot deadeye last league that was pretty much the kind of thing I'm looking for but I want to play a different skill. I've got about 10ex to throw around.

Any suggestions?

Merkunt

Oct 25, 2017
I feel that Lacerate/Perforate Gladiator bleed splosions, Blade Vortex HoI Assassin freeze shatters and maybe Vortex Occultist curse splosions work well for what you're looking for.