November Democratic Debate: one night, ten candidates, this Wednesday in Atlanta

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Why does Klobuchar always seem like she's on the brink of a nervous breakdown

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
How'd Warren/Bernie do? Sounds like there were no "winners" tonight
Both were fine for the most part. Warren had an iffy moment that's slipping my mind right now, and Bernie arguably gaffed on "negotiating with the Taliban."

I thought Bernie's answers were consistently the strongest of the candidates tonight. IMO.

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
General remainder:
WaPo: Who has qualified for the December Democratic debate

Requirement:
Under the new rules, candidates need to register at least 4 percent in four polls approved by the party between Oct. 16 and Dec. 12., or at least 6 percent in two early state polls(Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina or Nevada).

Candidates must also earn donations from at least 200,000 unique donors overall, and a minimum of 800 unique donors in at least 20 states.
So 6 candidates are qualified as of yesterday:
Biden, Buttigieg, Harris, Klobuchar, Sanders, Warren

For the other four in this debate:
Yang just needs 1 more qualifying national pools
Steyer needs to meet donor threshold
Gabbard needs to meet donor threshold and need either one qualifying national poll or early state poll
For Booker, he got nothing. He has yet to meet the donor threshold nor has any qualifying poll.

I think this might be the end for Booker if there is no uptick to his polling number after tonight.

lmcfigs

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
why is Kamala acting like those were w's for her. she lost all her fights. Kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court

Bad_Boy

Oct 25, 2017
wait why does andrew yang have a fuckin MATH pin

not racist at all?????
make america think harder

it's yangs self aware play on asian stereotypes that he flipped to his slogan. it's also a play on "him doing the math and looking at the numbers" in support of UBI.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
General remainder:

Requirement:

Gabbard needs to meet donor threshold and need either one qualifying national poll or early state poll
For Booker, he got nothing. He has yet to meet the donor threshold nor has any qualifying poll.

I think this might be the end for Booker if there is no uptick to his polling number after tonight.
How the hell did Klobuchar meeting requirements? Who is supporting her? Baffling...

Blue Skies

Mar 27, 2019
My ranking of tonight:

Surprise performance:
Booker
Steyer

Great performance:
Sanders
Harris

Good forgettable performance:
Warren
Yang
Buttigieg

Trash, fucking drop out
Biden
Gabbard
Klobuchar

UraMallas

Nov 1, 2017
Iowa
General remainder:

Requirement:

gdi

Honestly, it should be those top 6 and that's it. Fucking lock this shit up, DNC. Christ.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Sanders' ending remark really make him sound like a winner.

It's clear as day why he's the leader of the youth vote.