Nintendo Direct Speculation |OT5| Hello darkness my old friend...

For how long will Nintendo drink our tears?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelthar

Jan 14, 2020
Nintendo could do nindie direct at pax and announce Hollow Knight Silkson there, thats pretty big and awesome game coming to switch

skittzo0413

Oct 25, 2017
New thread's up.

Maybe they can just lock it until we hit 400 here
That can work, I just wanted to be able to post it.

Tatsu91

Apr 7, 2019
New thread's up.

That can work, I just wanted to be able to post it.
Not leaving till this hits 400

Jan 11, 2018

stan423321

Oct 25, 2017
In the grand tradition of Direct threads, through collapse of this one let's talk about food. Direct food.

I always tried to get sushi for a Nintendo Direct, but it's become quite expensive around here lately, so I thought I would switch to corn chips... but, you know, chips, fingers, keyboards. So I thought I'd switch to chocolate, but apparently it's fake somehow? What to do, what to do.

yuoke

Oct 25, 2017
In the grand tradition of Direct threads, through collapse of this one let's talk about food. Direct food.

I always tried to get sushi for a Nintendo Direct, but it's become quite expensive around here lately, so I thought I would switch to corn chips... but, you know, chips, fingers, keyboards. So I thought I'd switch to chocolate, but apparently it's fake somehow? What to do, what to do.
Eating popcorn like a chicken, pecking down at it.

teigen

Jan 10, 2018
hot take: Nintendo breaks the trend of not putting General Directs in the second half the month and announces one tomorrow, we get an AC Direct next week, and the Zippo prophecy is fulfilled

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Please continue the discussion/descent into madness here:

Status
Not open for further replies.