• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 4 days, 20 hours, 23 minutes, 47 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

Nintendo Direct Speculation |OT3| Nintendo Direct Speculation Trilogy HD

Alright gang, how does the Pokémon Direct affect our chances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Cloud

Oct 27, 2017
So we are seriously doing this Metroid in December thing again huh
There’s 214 people who believe.

Heyrule

Oct 31, 2017
That new thread smell. With a lot of known and unknown upcoming stuff from the Big N, this thread is gonna be a banger. Ready for more of that BotW2 hype!

Okabe

Aug 24, 2018
After Dante's Smash reveal at TGA, right, Okabe-san?
Correct
Exclusive switch devil may cry bayo crossover game

And on ps4 and exclusive god of war dmc crossover

And on Xbox an exclusive dmc scale bound crossover
And a valve X DMC crossover

Please will Okami 2, MMX9, and the fabled MH Switch into existence :)
I WILL *Ba-Dum-Tis*

OP
OP
Raccoon

Raccoon

User requested temporary ban
Banned
May 31, 2019
lol my banner looks terrible on mobile I’m sorry

hughesta

Oct 25, 2017
why yes Nintendo I will purchase Metroid Prime Trilogy immediately after it gets shadowdropped at TGAs how did you know

yuoke

Oct 25, 2017
Era mods preparing for game awards thread with prime trilogy rumors from insiders building up.

VegiHam

Oct 25, 2017
Man I've never really been that into Metroid. I'm just waiting for Animal Crossing news.

Sadist

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
Ah, a new Direct speculation thread.

Might not post as much, but ya know, its always fun to read. Reminds me I have backlog for Switch too. Luigi’s Mansion 3, Untitled Goose Game, Astral Chain, Final Fantasy XII, Mega Man 11 and I just bought Wolfenstein Young Blood.

I know the latter is a code in a box, but still.

antonio

Jan 12, 2018
I really hope this next Direct will show us the next Donkey Kong Country game, witk K. Rool returning! It has been a long time since 2013 when Tropical Freeze was presented.

Fritz

Oct 26, 2017
What do we know about 2020 anyway? AC coming out, Bayonetta should be revealed, MP trilogy finally?

LukasManak22

Jan 10, 2018
If anything there should 40+ minute Direct right in middle of Game Awards show, Nintendo just taking over.

May 20, 2018
Ponds
I hope the Metroid Prime Trilogy collection is more than a simple texture work and up-res like Twilight Princess. The longer the wait for it, the higher the expectations, at least for me.

Jun 2, 2019
People here asking for Metroid Prime Trilogy HD and I'm hyped as fuck for the possibility of Steel Diver Subwars getting an HD version on Switch

I mean, why not? It's a crime that game stays forever locked on the 3DS.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Want a batshit crazy prediction that is unlikely AND no one but me would care about in here?

The teased All Elite Wrestling video is finally announced and Switch is one of the platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.