• An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 1 day, 6 hours, 51 minutes, 17 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

NHL November |OT| If an outdoor game is played in Regina at 10:00pm EST, did it really happen?

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It would be really cool if Domi could step up his game now that Drouin is out for 2 months.
I never for a second thought he could replicate last season. It was like Galchenyuk's 30 goal season. The exception, not the rule. The Domi of this year is about what I expect.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
I may have done that yesterday. Some pretty amazing stuff.

Some Leafs fans were pretty reserved, though. You have to remember how beaten down they were back in 2015. Many understood that it wasn't going to be a panacea, but virtually everyone DID think that he was *the* coach to take them to the promised land within those 8 years.
I do think that Era/GAF Leafs fans(minus Dopey and the now banned OCD) are more grounded than their casual/hfboards counterparts.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
I do think that Era/GAF Leafs fans(minus Dopey and the now banned OCD) are more grounded than their casual/hfboards counterparts.
I’d like to think Leafs fans IRL are a lot less stupid, but I’ve met them and I’m finding this less true, especially when you get out of the GTA.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Mirtle said according to his sources “90%” of Leaf players were happy to see Babcock go”, dude is such a fucking shill, writes fluff pieces non stop about the guy and know says shit like this and “Babcock has to go”.

I never for a second thought he could replicate last season. It was like Galchenyuk's 30 goal season. The exception, not the rule. The Domi of this year is about what I expect.
I was and am still hopeful he can maintain a 60-65 point pace. He just looks like he’s trying to do too much right now, forcing too many errors. Hopefully being back on wing helps him relax.

Oct 25, 2017
Scoring is up this season so players who have dropped off from last season have dropped off a little more than you think

But it's also been just 20 games

dr.rocktopus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeesh this sounds bad. Had no idea about Keefe's past in this regard or this Frost person but Frost sounds like a piece of shit. Keefe is saying he was groomed to these behaviours?

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Those D-pairings are getting changed five minutes into the game
Those goal posts keep moving and moving mang.

"Ceci will not play more than 20 minutes a night"
"Ceci will not be on the first pair at the start of the playoffs"
"Ceci will not get extended"
"Ceci's contract is only 3 years"
"His number is only getting temporarily retired"
"He is only signed on as an advisor, he will never be GM"
"It's only an assistant GM position"
"He's just the president, he has management making the decisions for him"

lamaroo

Oct 25, 2017

How can I like and subscribe to this post?

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
James Mirtle

@mirtle

Source: ~90% of the Leafs were relieved to see Mike Babcock go. The GM obviously was ready for it, too. Now the heat is on them with their season on the line. On the end, why it happened and what comes next

@TheAthleticTO

Mhmmmmm

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017

Hey. Hey.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
I resent the Wild and Coyotes for their boring ass brand of hockey. Well I resent the Wild regardless, but the Coyotes could have escaped my disapproval.