• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

NBA Regular Season 2019-2020 | OT | Mao ZeBron (Now 100% Gluten-Free!)

True Savior

Oct 27, 2017
wasteland
Harden talking about load management was a bit weird. Felt like he was looking down at the possibility of other players rest.
Looking through the calendar of real, they played last year around 80 games (but half their league is not that competitive) and they did it between end of september and end of june. Olympiakos played 58 games. If the league doesn't adapt (because of tv deals), you can't blame players (and the teams) to take matters into their own hands.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Harden talking about load management was a bit weird. Felt like he was looking down at the possibility of other players rest.
Looking through the calendar of real, they played last year around 80 games (but half their league is not that competitive) and they did it between end of september and end of june. Olympiakos played 58 games. If the league doesn't adapt (because of tv deals), you can't blame players (and the teams) to take matters into their own hands.
The players make more money because of having more games.

The players want more games because they like money.

This is just a Kawhi problem.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Damn the Celtics are encouraging right now. My favorite thing about the way this team is playing right now is how well they're able to make smart, but more importantly quick decisions on both ends of the court.

Also Jaylen all season has been able to get to the hoop whenever he wants and he's now finishing craftily with both hands. Huge progress year over year.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
Is it just me or does Porzingis suck? The Mavs put him out there when it was tied 92-92 and he immediately took a horrible shot that wasn't even close, fouled Marcus Morris on a 3 point shot (he made all 3), then turned the ball over at the other end. Basically lost them the game.

Every time I've caught Mavs games it has been the same. He looks slow, weak, turns the ball over and is a complete liability on defense.

if the mavs make the playoffs give luka the mvp

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Brogdon
Oladipo
Warren
Sabonis
Turner

I'm sad we lost Bogdanovic at the 3 cause that would be a killer starting lineup but Warren is getting buckets and high effort defense. Can't wait for Dipo to get back.

PS: Go Spurs. Maybe Aldridge could score more than 1 point next half.

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
This is the offense I envisioned. Bench is still Meh. Green getting thrown a bone lately. Take away all of Semi's minutes. Need more athletes and play faster.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
TIMELORD

Jaylen is just a terror going to the hoop now. So incredible to see. Decisive, in control, strong, and breaking out new tricks seemingly every game.