• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

NBA Regular Season 2019-2020 | OT | Mao ZeBron (Now 100% Gluten-Free!)

Tiamatsword22

Oct 25, 2017
The crazy thing is only two Lakers players are shooting above their career average from 3 so far and one of them is Jared Dudley who has made all two of his 3s this season.

And they’ve got the best record and the highest net rating

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana

😍

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
still don't think people actually realize just how destructive Rondo was last season
Rondo sucks but most of us were made that Luke played him too much instead of the younger guys.

To be fair to Luke Lonzo often disappears so it wasn’t like he didn’t have a reason.

But Rondo played no defense and can’t shoot. I don’t see what he adds to this team unless he actually starts doing the little things.

Strax

Oct 28, 2017
The Mavs have gotten absolutely nothing from anyone but Luka/KP. If Luka wasn't so ridiculous they'd be getting blown out by the Knicks.

edit: Special shout out to Tim Hardaway Jr. 2-10 on many open looks, no defense, no playmaking. "What would you say you do here?" Still in the game for some reason.
What the fuck. Luka gets a 38 point triple double, Porzingis has an overall good game from the stats. Both shoot efficiently. And the Mavs lost to the Knicks?!

What the hell did I miss?
And yet you've got Mavs fans calling Luka trash. Yeah, his last shot was a terrible choice but it wasn't what lost them the game.
Luka got some LeBron aura, people either love him or hate him.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me or does Porzingis suck? The Mavs put him out there when it was tied 92-92 and he immediately took a horrible shot that wasn't even close, fouled Marcus Morris on a 3 point shot (he made all 3), then turned the ball over at the other end. Basically lost them the game.

Every time I've caught Mavs games it has been the same. He looks slow, weak, turns the ball over and is a complete liability on defense.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
To be fair, the only reason the Pistons aren't 10-0 to start the season is because they had less points than their opponent at the end of 6 of those games. Once they figure this out, they may never lose another game again, ever.

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
Is it just me or does Porzingis suck? The Mavs put him out there when it was tied 92-92 and he immediately took a horrible shot that wasn't even close, fouled Marcus Morris on a 3 point shot (he made all 3), then turned the ball over at the other end. Basically lost them the game.

Every time I've caught Mavs games it has been the same. He looks slow, weak, turns the ball over and is a complete liability on defense.
He's definitely still recovering. That said, I think there's a chance that, like, he's just not all *that* great of a player? By BPM, which tends to overrate bigs if anything, he's been exactly league-average over the course of his career. He'll always be reasonably valuable just by being a huge dude who bombs 3s and protects the rim, but I'm not sure how much value-add he has over those two things.

Pricing in aging + improvement, he probably gets to +2 or so, but I'm not seeing him getting to the +4 or +5 type of level that'd justify trade + contract + taking on injury risk.

Last edited:

Charsace

Nov 22, 2017
Fizdale has to go. He is a terrible coach and doesn't know how to develop guys at all even though everyone says he is great at developing young players. I understand why the grizzlies dumped him after a season.

He has us Knicks fans thinking Frank is trash, but now I'm thinking Fizdale is not trying with him. Fizdale was forced to give Frank minutes and the dude looked good. Frank knew he wouldn't get benched like he usually does because there was no one to bench him for and because of this he didn't look like a timid kid on the first of school like he usually does.

Fizdale has to go. The team is a lotto team he needs to invest in our highly picked guards which he hasn't done outside of Barrett. Barrett/Frank should be our starting backcourt for the year. Lets see what we can get out of a backcourt that will give us superior size, strength, and length against any team we play.

Last edited:

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
That chain is so beautiful.

Lakers need to chill a little too. Manage some loads so we have some left for the playoffs.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
There’s maybe one person on the planet that can make this play
And Gobert forced the travel on Middleton as well which set up Bogdonavic' game winner. Its really hard to put into words how important Gobert is because if you don't watch the Jazz a lot, you don't actually see the counting stats like Blocks and such because a lot of times Goberts mere presence prevents shots from even being attempted in the paint.

Tophat Jones

Oct 26, 2017
And Gobert forced the travel on Middleton as well which set up Bogdonavic' game winner. Its really hard to put into words how important Gobert is because if you don't watch the Jazz a lot, you don't actually see the counting stats like Blocks and such because a lot of times Goberts mere presence prevents shots from even being attempted in the paint.
Yep. Easily our best player but he’s hardly even mentioned when people talk about the Jazz.

Werd

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I'm mixed on KP so far but I'm still happy with the trade as I don't really see more appealing options that would have actually signed here in FA or were likely to pan out in trade. I'll take the chance on KP over hoping on those draft picks in 2021 and 2023 while Luka is playing at an all star+ level right now and needs another player he can develop with. The shot blocking has been great, and the spacing when he and Kleber are the bigs are part of why Luka is able to drive at will in those lineups and rack up assists kicking out.

Obviously if he does get another serious injury it will be pretty brutal though. He's not playing the back to back tonight as expected. Really no alternative to Luka time for this one, hope he can hold up on back to backs with the usage he's getting.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
The Caruso winning is probably halted by Rondo's stench tonight.

Ugh, can't we trade him for a shooter and some fries?

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck....

Raptors' Kyle Lowry (thumb) out 2 weeks; Serge Ibaka (ankle) indefinitely..

Next two games are against the Clippers and Lakers. LMAO. Welp.