• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

My invention hit it big so now I'm gonna buy a couple of McMansions (pt.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killdatninja

Oct 26, 2017
I remember the old thread, good shit bro... I saw a tubshroom at my local BB&B and reminded me of the OG thread.

You mentioned reinvesting to expand product line and stuff, and I can clearly see that with all the current variations. My question is if have something new in the works (new product) or are you planning a major redesign?

Good luck in your endeavor!

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
I remember this. I don't mind supporting another resetter. I'll have to try your product!

Im in the beggining process of establishing my own companies so I hope I find the same success as you do. Diversifying is definitely on those things we are planning and im excited.

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Ashland, Oregon
Congrats OP! Every time I see an ad or listing for TubShroom, I think of your old thread. I don’t have one yet, but definitely plan on getting one soon.

Darth Karja

Oct 25, 2017
I have one of these. Too bad I cleaned a paintbrush I used to stain some wood. Now it's green with a bunch of stain on it. Works great.

Diane

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
I remember you!

Congrats on the success and I wish you the best. Always makes me happy to read something like this.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
Lol man I want to hate on you for this humble brag/advertising thread but I actually need what you're selling. My family is constantly leaving hair in the tub. Fuck.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats OP, I still remember your old thread and wondering why you would want to buy McMansions.

Turbowaffles

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Can I borrow $1200 to pay for this new well pump I had to get installed?

I'll pay you back when my Kickstarter hits it big... and when I have one.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
How did you go about finding a manufacturer?

If you are manufacturing in China, has the tariffs affected you in any way?

I just came back from working in Import/Export in China. I dealt mainly with plastic products. I met a lot of factories. I love to one day invent something as well.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Congrats! I certainly could have used one of these when I had longer hair many years ago.

the doombass

Oct 29, 2017
Lol I remember reading about this on the old forum and buying one two years ago because of my super fucking hairy roommate. He was ALWAYS clogging the drain. Made him clean that thing every time it got filled. Bless you.

Bjomesphat

Nov 5, 2017
I got the shower shroom. It somehow got sucked down my drain, and would often get moldy. Probably won't use these products again, but I won't give a bad review out of respect.

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
There's more than one tub shroom?

I might need to look a the new wares. Tub shroom was great at the apartment and the old house, but the new house, the hair is getting through for some reason.

Tremagus

Oct 25, 2017
El Paso
Congrats dude. I mean, success stories are one thing but it's awesome when it happens to someone in the community. Now off to pay off my $13,000 debt that my ex-wife left me with on $10 an hour. Cries sadly in the corner.

Oct 25, 2017
Man, over 20 mil in sales. In sweating just thinking about it.

I actually bought a tubshroom after reading the old thread. The wife has been using it for over a year now and it works great. It's disgusting, but also amazing. Congrats on making money on something actually useful!

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
Amazon.ca only has the bathroom sink one, I was thinking of the kitchen sink one you've linked to there. I recall you mentioning it in the last thread as something that was being worked on and I guess it's finally coming out.

Will order a combo pack for sure.

edit - backed a combo pack. Ouch at $10CDN shipping, but now I have to impatiently wait until December.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
Djinn is right Usopp x Robin FTW
Ayy it's this thread always meant to say this since I was a lurker on the last site but. Congrats open_mouth_ and I do have a question since you opened the table to it.

Currently I'm in school and I'm in a sales class against my will. Though the class has a project that has let us talk to a lot of business owners both big and small. We as a class have been asking one question "how do you manage to make sure your company is on track and not faltering?". Specifically what are the steps you and your partner take to make sure that you are pushing ahead and staying on top?

Really curious to hear your answer (if you feel like answering!). Heard some fascinating ideas over the course of the last few weeks and I'd like to hear Gaf/Eras own McMansion man.

Status
Not open for further replies.