• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

My Hero Academia: Season 4 |OT| Mirio will make you believe in Jesus

My Hero Academia - Sub or Dub?

• Sub

Votes: 243 57.4%
  • Dub

Votes: 112 26.5%
  • Both

Votes: 67 15.8%
  • My Hero Academia - Which season is your favorite?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 1

• Season 2

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Season 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OK so I’m wondering if this is going to happen to deku at one point. Seeing as how all might can transform from french fry into a giant muscled bound superhero. Is that going to happen it too Deku too? Lmao

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OK so I’m wondering if this is going to happen to deku at one point. Seeing as how all might can transform from french fry into a giant muscled bound superhero. Is that going to happen it too Deku too? Lmao
Maybe, but I doubt it. In the movie, we're shown that new hero All Might was already pretty buff. Him turning into Skeletor is more due to him being a super weak version of himself due to the injury from All 4 One.

Deku would have to get super swole himself, then get a similar injury.

4 Get!

Apr 8, 2019
Alright guys, it's been long enough in the season and his character still hasn't said a single word. I need to know...was Tokoyami's voice actor fired or something? He's my favorite character and him not speaking in every scene this season is worrying me.

NSESN

Oct 25, 2017
Alright guys, it's been long enough in the season and his character still hasn't said a single word. I need to know...was Tokoyami's voice actor fired or something? He's my favorite character and him not speaking in every scene this season is worrying me.
I dunno about the dub but Tokoyami speaks when they talk about Hawks in episode 3

4 Get!

Apr 8, 2019
I dunno about the dub but Tokoyami speaks when they talk about Hawks in episode 3
I remember that. He said just 3 words and his voice sounded a little odd. Would a studio decrease the amount of lines a character has if there was an issue with a voice actor? Or does Tokoyami just not have much dialogue this season?

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
All Might explains that he doesn't transform he just flexes really hard and I bet the ofa energy

He was already buff ofa just helps him go back to how he was

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
RED RIOT

Great episode, love my boy Kirishima.

Also if you are more interested in the idea of drugs powering up quirks, I believe it was actually first introduced in a spin off.

It's not as good as the main series and it has it's ups and downs but they do some pretty neat stuff with it and build up side characters from the main series.
Everyone should read Vigilantes