Monster Hunter World: Iceborne |OT| The cold never bothered me anyway (Now on PC.)

FunkyStudent

Jan 28, 2019
Once you have fully u locked the weapon tree, any weapon with a silver hammer on it can be created from scratch at the blacksmith. To get the materials, just go into the low/high rank section of the quest board. You’ll have a quest for every non-elder creature in the base game , and you’ll get investigations for them as well when doing them. They die ultra fast - make sure you use a plunderblade on your palico!
Gotcha! So fully unlocked, meaning that you've encountered each of the monster types?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Man. I hope they improve the end game in the next game or with another expansion. I loved World so much but something about the endgame just makes me way less interested in coming back to do new fights.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
any reason to keep my old kulve taroth weapons? otherwise i might just sell them all, no nostalgia for me tbh
I've sold all the old R6 and R7 weapons, aside from a few whose design I like. But I kept all the R8 ones.

There will be new MR versions of HR monsters coming in April I think, and I can see Kulve veing one of them. A MR Kulve with a redesigned siege (the weapon system in particular) based on what they learned from Safi sounds plausible.

So who knows, perhaps we will be able to convert Kulve weapons (old and new) into upgrade mats at the Melder, just like with Safi. In that case you might want to hang on to them for a little bit longer. You can always sell them if they turn out to be worthless anyway.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow.

There's a new challenge quest against a Stygian Zin and Ruinerg and it plays that really good song from the Launch trailer. Wish it was an event that I had a prayer of being able to beat, but that's still pretty cool.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I actually thought that Velkhana fight would be the end of the dlc, was pretty happily surprised to see that its gonna keep going a while longer.

Kinda seems like theres a bunch of monsters I've missed from before the expansion too like deviljho and I cant seem to find any hints for them either

Abhomb

Apr 1, 2019
I have been doing the Arc tempered monsters from the he hr game and with fully loaded mr gear. They are fum, no one joined me to help so I had to do it on my own with the Blst GS from Jiva. They are fun, I never did them in the base game, fuck that.

Heromanz

Oct 25, 2017
I actually thought that Velkhana fight would be the end of the dlc, was pretty happily surprised to see that its gonna keep going a while longer.

Kinda seems like theres a bunch of monsters I've missed from before the expansion too like deviljho and I cant seem to find any hints for them either
Jho is a end game monster

FunkyStudent

Jan 28, 2019
Beat the Brachydios and Tigrex last night after failing on each of them the night before. The Tigrex was rough because it felt like it was always in my face, but the Brachydios was ROOOOOOUGH.