Impeachment Hearings Day 5, Dr. Fiona Hill and David Holmes testify (live now). This is the last one!

OP
OP
RustyNails

RustyNails

Oct 26, 2017
I'm a little worried that when impeachment finally goes to the senate, the GOP will be able to more easily gaslight the nation as they "control" the senate. If the narrative is controlled by them, closer to the election, will this be a hindrance? Or am I overthinking this.
According to what others have said, Schiff still has to refer his findings to Judiciary committee (Nadler), who is going to hold his own impeachment hearings and then they will draft the articles. There is more time for more smoking guns to come out.

Dec 31, 2017
Alright, what movie has Holmes starred in?? Definitely seen him playing a german soldier somewhere.

Trump isn't being removed regardless.
The senate ain't gonna remove him no matter what
Yeah that I know. What I'm trying to ask is that during the senate hearings, will it be similar to this (i.e. public highly engaged) or more behind closed doors. I am only concerned about how GOP is adept at gaslighting and twisting things into lies, and if that is closer to the election, then it would suck if GOP most recently controlled the narrative.

DrewFu

Apr 19, 2018
Alright, what movie has Holmes starred in?? Definitely seen him playing a german soldier somewhere.

Yeah that I know. What I'm trying to ask is that during the senate hearings, will it be similar to this (i.e. public highly engaged) or more behind closed doors. I am only concerned about how GOP is adept at gaslighting and twisting things into lies, and if that is closer to the election, then it would suck if GOP most recently controlled the narrative.
Oh, I'm not sure if the Senate hearing will be pubic. Good question.

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
Always nice to see the leader of the country call fellow Americans human scum.
That's the thing: For Trump, those who didn't vote for him are not fellow americans. They are enemies. They insulted him by not choosing him, and he will make them pay for it. You can see it reflected in every single one of his decisions. Like heavily favoring red states, or not making any serious attempt to seduce democrats.

Dec 31, 2017
This motherfucker straight up LIES. someone please call him out.

What ukrainian interference?

Yesterday we were told the Ukrainians knew about aid, no?

Window

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know how Schiff can keep a straight face during Nunes' statement. It's hilarious how many untruths it contains.

SmiteOfHand

Oct 25, 2017
Reminder, attempting to solicit foreign assistance against a political rival is enough, it doesn't need to be successful.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
So he's literally just trying to "no u" Schiff's words now

If this country makes it through this it'll be so fucking cathartic to watch this shitlord's legacy become his flaccid defense of blatant corruption