If You Could Make Any Religion/Mythology "Right" EXCEPT The One You Follow/Were Closest To, Which Would You Pick?

Kegels

Jan 24, 2019

My knee jerk answer is Greek mythology, but that would come would us being subservient to beings who generally don't seem to care whether we live or die unless we bring them merit

so nothing would change

Other than that I'm a fan of reincarnation/Buddhism from what little I know of it

Freddy=Legend

Oct 29, 2017
The Satanic Temple never seemed too bad. Their beliefs are ok. I'd probably go with that one since they don't actually believe in some supernatural being ruling all. Their 7 tenets sound pretty okay to follow.

Oct 25, 2017
Probably one of the polytheistic religions, having a pantheon of gods or spirits is way cooler than some singular supreme being. Extra points if the gods are just people who did really cool shit and attained divinity.

GungHo

Nov 27, 2017
LaVeyan Satanism. You get to hang out at weird parties with Ming the Merciless and his celebrity friends.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
For a moment I thought you meant correcting the actual religion as experienced in the world by people, not the beliefs/gods being real.

Psychoward

Nov 7, 2017
Lmao my first thought was Greek Mythology as well but then my 2nd thought was "wait that would be terrible" just like your realization lol

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Truthfully I prefer not to give beings great power over me, which is a lot of religions, even if benevolent. Not sure what I'd really pick