• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

How many people are considering cancelling Netflix?

Jarmusch

Oct 25, 2017
why? netflix still has better call saul, glow, mindhunter, the good place (european here) and a lot of good flicks coming. disney + has stuff for disney nostalgics, star wars and marvel fans, in which im not included. so i dont give two shits about disney and their services. im good with netflix and hbo

Melchiah

Oct 26, 2017
Helsinki, Finland
I would've cancelled if I were paying for my own account. When I look at lists of Netflix originals, my eyes just glaze over.

To the people who are saying it's still the best streaming service, I'm sincerely interested: what is the very best, must-watch stuff on Netflix? What shows (or movies) specifically?
Here's what I listed earlier.

Nah. Disney has nothing for me, as I'm not that interested in SW and MCU, let alone their old animated movies. It also completely lacks mature content, which as a horror fan I'm mostly watching on Netflix. There's nothing like Mindhunter, Marianne, The Haunting of Hill House, The Fall, Black Spot, Dark, Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes, Manhunt: Unabomber, Annihilation, Bird Box, Ravenous (AKA Les affamés), 1922, Gerald's Game, Errementari: The Blacksmith and the Devil, I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House, and Apostle there. Just family friendly stuff.
In comparison, HBO and Prime only have few series of interest (e.g. Castle Rock, The Terror), and no movies. Disney has none. And none of the services has as good variety of European content as Netflix.