• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

How does ERA like their steaks?

How do you eat your steak?

• Rare

Votes: 84 11.2%
  • Medium Rare

Votes: 406 54.4%
  • Medium

Votes: 139 18.6%
  • Medium Well

Votes: 54 7.2%
  • Well Done (You monster)

Votes: 64 8.6%

• Total voters

Dullahan

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017

After hot-dogs, it's time to test ERA's taste in steaks. I mean we are all absolute masters of the culinary arts here, so this battle to the finish shall be an epic sight to behold. Personally I'm a rare to medium rare type of person AKA a normal human being. Who here will admit there like theirs well done AND with ketchup? This is a battleground. Let us begin.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Medium rare, although sometimes I find that some of the fattier cuts from the store tend to be better on the medium side.

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
I used to order medium well because it was always what my parents ordered for me as a kid, until I tried a medium rare. Now I always cook and order a rare to medium rare, and it's soooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooood.

Dec 22, 2017
Medium rare, salt and pepper. Nothing else.

I will admit that one time I heated up leftover steak, which cooked it to well done, and a little ketchup from my fries got on it. Was actually pretty taste so then just dipped it right in. Would never waste a good steak that way, but for a twice cooked leftover it was fine.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Medium, I suppose, I typically cook mine nowadays seared with roasted garlic butter and a little salt and pepper.
I get paranoid about raw foods so leaving it too rare would make me nervous, I'm similarly not a fan of eggs with overly runny yolks for the same reason.