Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis Out Dec 13

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Confirmed to have multiple endings
  • A brand-new storyline unknown to Noctis as he remains unconscious after the Trial of Leviathan. Ignis faces his own fight on the streets of Altissia, driven by his unwavering dedication to protect Noctis at all costs.
  • Fast-paced action - Ignis’s spelldaggers can be imbued with elemental properties, and his unique ability “Total Clarity” allows him to target and attack multiple enemies at once.
    [*]A new comrade, Ravus - following the guest appearances of Cor in Episode Gladiolus and Aranea in Episode Prompto, Ravus will join forces with Ignis, putting allegiances aside in order to save the ones they care about.
  • Master Your Fate – this episode features multiple endings, allowing players to see a different outcome of events.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
More than any other part of the game chapter 9 felt the most half-baked to me. I'm glad they're expanding on it now but I wish more of it could have been in the main game.

Regardless, looks great

gcncontroller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
FL
the ravus team up!! ignis looks really fun to play solo, looking forward to this! comes out right before i leave on a christmas trip, thank god lol

Lumpy Onion

User banned at own request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks melodramatic as hell, but I’m down. Mitsuda music and more Ardyn! Even though I’m a big fan of XV I have yet to purchase any of the DLC. Kinda excited to play them all together in December.

Death Penalty

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty hard on FFXV usually, but man that was a fantastic trailer. Had a lot of moments the base game really could have used.

NinjaCoachZ

Oct 26, 2017
Sweet. Gonna grab the season pass next time it goes on sale and marathon all the DLC episodes in December. Can't wait!

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
This looks great. The leak was already proven real ages ago, but Ignis putting on the ring really seals it lol.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn, that trailer had me grinning from ear to ear by the end. Looks like it is going to be dope. Also:
those of you who said Ignis would put on the ring were right! I didn't think they would go there. So cool. Can't wait to see this shit.
Hype!

Mitsuda as composer...this is awesome. Love Mitsuda's work.

Also, I'm on team "Ignis is best bro." he's the best of the bunch.

Leplutorius

Oct 28, 2017
After being dissapointed by the Last two pieces of DLC I am curious how this is going to play out. I hope Comrades will be good, otherwise December is the Last month of FFXV staying on my ps4's hard drive.

Toa Axis

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
This looks really good. Definitely excited (especially with Mitsuda composing).

And I suppose Ignis' loss of sight is the price he had to pay for using the ring. Was not expecting that.

AuthenticM

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting for all the DLC to be out before I play this game. I hope they release a Definitive Edition down the line.

Tyde

Oct 29, 2017
Was never a big fan of Ignis in the main game, but from that trailer alone I feel this DLC is gonna change my mind on that! Can’t wait!

Modi

Oct 29, 2017
HYPE! Dec 13 is going to be fun.. I think they will tease us something in this episode for season pass 2, but what is it? XD

Amirnol

Oct 27, 2017
Looked really damn good. Looking forward to playing all the extra content on the PC version.

rottenpie

Oct 28, 2017
Great trailer! (I bloody hate Ignis’ english voice tho lol)

Apparently Episode Ignis will feature multiple endings, that’s pretty cool.

LightEntite

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This looks like a completely different game, even moreso than Ep. Gladio or Prompto

And the explanation for his blindness is fucking awesome, i did not see that coming

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The different endings can't be that different. A few days after this DLC ignis will be on a boring train ride so not sure what they can do