Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba |Manga OT| Whipping Intensifies

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Go Shiina is really a fantastic composer. Those who played Tales of Zestiria can attest to that (and some would probably prefer he take over for Motoi Sakuraba, feeling the latter has lost his touch). So it was great they got him to do the Demon Slayer anime ost.

His Inosuke theme is pure fire, befitting a hot character. Finally found a full version of it.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
I’ve watched 4 eps of this and it’s still kinda boring. Looks nice but I might check out if it
Sounds like you already checked out lol. You said you was on episode 4 last week
Go Shiina is really a fantastic composer. Those who played Tales of Zestiria can attest to that (and some would probably prefer he take over for Motoi Sakuraba, feeling the latter has lost his touch). So it was great they got him to do the Demon Slayer anime ost.

His Inosuke theme is pure fire, befitting a hot character. Finally found a full version of it.
talrs of zestria had some good music

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Good soundtrack. I did not know the same person worked on Demon Slayer.
talrs of zestria had some good music
What I really like about his compositions is how is so almost seamlessly able to weave in vocals into his melodies where they feel perfectly complimentary to the sound without either overpowering the rest of the tunes or being drowned out. That was definitely one of the things I took note of in his ToZ soundtrack.

Silfer

Oct 27, 2017
What I really like about his compositions is how is so almost seamlessly able to weave in vocals into his melodies where they feel perfectly complimentary to the sound without either overpowering the rest of the tunes or being drowned out. That was definitely one of the things I took note of in his ToZ soundtrack.
I always love when OSTs can work vocals in like that.

NHarmonic.

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Zenitsu vs that high moon, Kanao/Shinobu’s flashback and Tanjiro cutting the rock are my favorite moments in the series.

I’m all in for the feels.