Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba |Manga OT| Praise the Sun

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
He killed a whole bunch of demon slayers on his way to Tanjiro and Giyu. And Tamayo.
And I'm not convinced everyone that participated in the fight will walk away from this...

I really liked the Ushio and Tora anime. Guess I'll look into the manga. Will do the same for Karakuri Circus, which has an interesting premise but I fell off the anime.
That’s a good point. Somebody might kick the bucket after this. Looking at you iguro

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Now pushing bookshelves and driving cars into a giant infant version of the final boss is the end game content I am here for. Still like the commitment to making Muzan look completely pathetic.

Guess Nezuko will come give a mean face or pity look to Muzan? Kind of grasping at straws for something for her to do now unfortunately. Still wouldn't be surprised if Muzan pulls out some last trick or something. If he is done we can begin his 10 volume flashback.

Please confirm Random Demon Slayer in a car as a playable character in the CC2 game.
Mission Yozakura family had a panel this week that seemed like a big Fujita homage to me too.

Lotus

Oct 25, 2017
These last two chapters have been the best of the entire fight, except now it's about to end...

I don't think anything gets the message more clearly about this whole thing being an utterly pathetic, desperate, ugly affair for both sides than them ramming vehicles against a giant baby Muzan that's trying to crawl or dig his way out of there

On one hand, Muzan really does suck as a final boss, especially if this is truly the end for him. On the other hand, chapters like this really did do a good job selling how much of a struggle this was.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Oh, this the Akira bit here?
That's a lot more terrifying and actually threatening.

Please let Muzan be sayonara next chapter.

Mariip

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, this the Akira bit here?
That's a lot more terrifying and actually threatening.

Please let Muzan be sayonara next chapter.
sorta... I saw that thing while editing material for volume 6 so i'd guess it happens again
I don't think anything gets the message more clearly about this whole thing being an utterly pathetic, desperate, ugly affair for both sides than them ramming vehicles against a giant baby Muzan that's trying to crawl or dig his way out of there
At least it wasn't an ambulance

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Well, that certainly subverted my expectations, but I'm still confused as if it's in a good or bad way...

Silfer

Oct 27, 2017
It's betting friendly wager time. Is Muzan gonna be defeated in Chapter 200? (Most recent was Chapter 198)
Yes or No?
No stakes besides bragging rights, just throw out a guess.

I'm saying yes. Mostly driven by my hope to see him dead.

TEAM YES
Silfer
Mariip

TEAM NO
Blackleg-sanji1
edo_kid
Stunner911
Dougieflesh
Ascheroth
So Muzan begins to disintegrate at the end of this chapter. Not declaring a verdict yet, I want to wait until next week to see if what we see here actually is the "defeat" or if he pulls something next week somehow. Either Team No wins in what I'd guess isn't the way they imagined or Mariip and I win. Either way, this fight seems to be pretty much over. (thankfully)

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Still maintain that Muzan will not be dead by next chapter. But he might be start to die just as the chapter ends.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Muzan's backstory will be so long that it will be able to successfully stall until night time.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
Yo, that Tanjiro/Giyu father son moment!

Also, I wanted a break from the whips but I was not expecting a giant baby

Muzan is toast next chapter

Mortemis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Last two chapters were really good.

Do you guys think this is it? I know some think this final fight is a bit lackluster, but I’ve been really enjoying it since it shows just how much of a struggle it is to defeat a monster like Muzan. Throw fucking everything at him (in this chapter, literally lmao).

If Muzan survives this and can somehow survive the sun, I guess we still have Nezuko if she can still fight. I’m hoping this will end without any new power ups for Tanjiro. I’d prefer if this is it.

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Last two chapters were really good.

Do you guys think this is it? I know some think this final fight is a bit lackluster, but I’ve been really enjoying it since it shows just how much of a struggle it is to defeat a monster like Muzan. Throw fucking everything at him (in this chapter, literally lmao).

If Muzan survives this and can somehow survive the sun, I guess we still have Nezuko if she can still fight. I’m hoping this will end without any new power ups for Tanjiro. I’d prefer if this is it.
I’m 50/50 on if it’s the end or not (I would be satisfied/prefer if it was the end though). Tanjiro is still in Muzan I think(?) so something is probably up there. But the whole fight has had the countdown to sunrise and we are there.

I believe it is the jump cover and color spread for next week so Muzan being done would be a good milestone for that.
What should the new thread title be since we're not whipping anymore
Can’t change it until we are sure there is not any more whipping. What if baby Muzan got up and
started doing it.

Ok. 5 volume Muzan flashback and then five volumes of funeral ceremonies for the rest of the cast.

Last edited:

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Just to reiterate: it’s either 6 chapters or 15 chapters left. So May or July/August.