• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

College Football October '19 |OT| GREG SCHIANO COME ON DOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina

AP Poll
  1. Bama
  2. Clemson
  3. Georgia
  4. Ohio State
  5. LSU
  6. Oklahoma
  7. Auburn
  8. Wisconsin
  9. Cops
  10. Florida
  11. Texas
  12. Penn State
  13. Oregon
  14. Iowa
  15. Washington
  16. Boise State
  17. Utah
  18. UCF
  19. Michigan
  20. Arizona State
  21. Oklahoma State
  22. Wake Forest
  23. Virginia
  24. SMU- PONY EXPRESS IS BACK BABY
  25. Sparty
Notable Games (as always, times in EST and rankings AP)

Friday, October 4

(18) UCF @ Cincy, 8 PM

Saturday, October 5

(14) Iowa @ (19) Michigan, noon
(7) Auburn @ (10) Florida, 3:30 PM
(25) Sparty @ (4) Ohio State, 7:30 PM
Pitt @ Duke, 8 PM
Cal @ (13) Oregon, 8 PM

Oregon State @ UCLA, 9 PM
(15) Washington @ Stanford, 10:30 PM

Pick'ems

Week 6 pick'em (thanks to Karl2177 as always)

Pick 'em stuff

Link to last week's results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15eU9xChJUoxyTsQNpOM8xCAKuFI8zutZmpiAbcVxwcM/edit?usp=sharing

Link to season standings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16T9n_vqdMmRLK4ztuPkil58YBPDvpZcky-0iDenSJtQ/edit?usp=sharing

Link to this week's form: https://forms.gle/gKXSJQfmVZNRerwC9

This week's games:
TCU at ISU
IOWA at MICH
BC at LOU
EMU at CMU
WMU at TOL
VT at MIAMI
BAY at KSU
AUB at FLA
ZONA at COLO
MSU at OSU
VAN at MISS
CAL at ORE
DISCORD

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

Bucknuticus

UCF Super fan! Go Knights!
Oct 25, 2017
I swear to christ Sparty if you windmill our ass again were going to have problems.

HTupolev

Oct 27, 2017
Woohoo a Huskies after-dark week! I get to have a complete Saturday! :)

Next week, too!

Rocketz

Oct 25, 2017
Ferndale, Michigan
Homecoming tomorrow in Toledo. Missed last year due to baby due date but will take part a little bit this year. Little one isn't going to make it until 3:30 til the game anyway.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
O-H-I-O
Going to the UC/UCF game tonight and then driving up to Columbus for the OSU/MSU game. Hoping for double wins, although I doubt UC will end up hanging with UCF in the end.

Oct 31, 2017
Three fumbles, NOOOOOO.

We're giving them field goals. =(

I really hope he tightens up because a lot of the other stuff Trask is doing is good.

Oct 31, 2017
Florida's defense is making up for the fumbles. Offense tightens up and hangs onto the ball and Florida's in good shape.

Oct 31, 2017
So far, the Florida D's shut them down while Florida's O shut itself down a few times.

Loved the latest drive. Let's see what Auburn has on this next one!

Oct 31, 2017
Good pass by Auburn. That fake punt was way too risky, lol.

Man, I just noticed that we still have 10:23 to go in the second quarter. I thought we were later in the second quarter for some reason.

Oct 31, 2017
Looks like he's not Franks-level hurt.

Really impressed with Emory so far. Let's see what he's got. I've been of the opinion that our backups are better than our main QB (even though Franks improved BIG TIME last year compared to where he started). It's been nice to see our backups play as they are considering I've gone a decade of watching backups who don't improve or who are just OK.

Oct 31, 2017
"He did everything except take his wallet." I'm laughing so hard at that commentary on the pass interference call. xD~~

EDIT: "This time he took his money in his wallet."

Oct 31, 2017
Please, Florida. Gimme a touchdown. I'll feel so much better about the lead if it weren't a field goal + 1, and it's fourth quarter and I need some relaxation now, plz

Status
Not open for further replies.