• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

College Football November '19 |OT| All aboard the Pony Express! We've got dead hookers and cocaine for everyone!

Oct 27, 2017
Trump would be cheered at every SEC school.

And as an Ohio State fan, I have to admit that the fucks around here would probably cheer him too.

Oct 27, 2017
Gainesville is a super left area; UF isn't really a hardcore Republican school at all.
You may be right about UF being more liberal, I know that they have a Dem mayor in Gainesille, for example.

I didn’t mean that most schools in the SEC are “hardcore Republican” just to be clear. If the stands were just full of students, Trump would be booed pretty much everywhere outside of maybe military academies. It’s just that the region is full of right-wingers and a lot of them are football fans.

Also, the fans aren’t just going to be people from the school’s city. Columbus is a Dem stronghold but Ohio State games are going to have plenty of Trumpers from rural Ohio in the stands to be sure.

Oct 31, 2017
You may be right about UF being more liberal, I know that they have a Dem mayor in Gainesille, for example.

I didn’t mean that most schools in the SEC are “hardcore Republican” just to be clear. If the stands were just full of students, Trump would be booed pretty much everywhere outside of maybe military academies. It’s just that the region is full of right-wingers and a lot of them are football fans.

Also, the fans aren’t just going to be people from the school’s city. Columbus is a Dem stronghold but Ohio State games are going to have plenty of Trumpers from rural Ohio in the stands to be sure.
They had an openly gay mayor while I was at the school 9 years ago. Alachua County is a very Democratic county because the university is there.

I can tell you the rowdiest people consists of the student section, which is the 'orange' section. And the Blue section consists mostly of alumni unless things changed since then.

Oct 31, 2017
Bama's been outplayed mostly but the two times they scored were like Stone Cold Steve Austin. He'll be getting his ass kicked and then STUNNER! STUNNER!

Agar25

Apr 12, 2018
You just love to see it! It’s about time we had a new gif like the one of Roy Williams into the NC locker room

Draconian

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta be one of the worst calls and reviews I've ever seen. So bad the crew should be suspended after the game.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
LSU looks like the better team, but we’ve got a long way to go