CanadaERA COVID-19 Thread | Practice Social Distancing and Virtually Gather Here - All Non-Essential Posting Is Prohibited

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
😂😂 So Canadian. I told my dad and he was like “ah, finally explained to me in terms I can understand”.

We're still just about in the period where cases from before social distancing was introduced are being found. The next two weeks we'll hopefully see more flattening.

I couldn't be happier with having Bonnie Henry in charge of this. It's not an exaggeration to say she's qualified to be running the WHO, let alone be employed as BC's chief medical officer. She's incredible
True, true. I really hope so. :( Canada’s numbers today were kind of discouraging too, 900. :( I was really hoping Canada would keep it around 700-800 for a bit longer...

But yes, I am truly grateful for Dr. Henry, I think she’s amazing. It’s no wonder she has her own fan club on Twitter now lol. When we get through this, simply thanking her won’t be even a tiny bit of how much she deserves.

Lexxism

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I got an email saying that I won't have to pay for my student loan from March 30th to September 30th. No interest. Too bad. I was hoping they will forgive it :p