• We will be performing scheduled maintenance in about 3 hours, 55 minutes, 2 seconds at around Apr 5, 2020 at 12:00 AM. The downtime is expected to last two hours.

Ashen |OT2| Reborn on PS4, Switch, GOG and Steam

Morrigan

Arrogant Smirk
Oct 24, 2017
Happened to my AI partners constantly too. Silly Jokell. Just rush through the final area with the spear teleport. There’s little to no worthwhile loot there, though I think there is a side quest there.
I'm talking about the final-final area. I know it's short but it's still annoying to go through every time, and I tried to run past the mobs but Jokell either falls off, gets pinned down, or dies. Not sure I wanna try soloing the final boss.

Talos

Mar 5, 2019
I'm talking about the final-final area. I know it's short but it's still annoying to go through every time, and I tried to run past the mobs but Jokell either falls off, gets pinned down, or dies. Not sure I wanna try soloing the final boss.
ah yeah, the runback is annoying with tons of enemies. I think even when Jokell dies or gets pinned, keep on running.Right before the boss there is a bridge and you can toggle AI companion off and on and I’ve found he respawns. Also, it changes his gear so it’s a handy trick to ensure he has the the umbral veil which gives him an additional life. You can see this by the two hearts on the bottom left corner of his portrait.