Arknights |OT| Somebody call a doctor, I think tower defense is still alive!

Refyref

Oct 25, 2017
Finished clearing out the event for the most part, except for some last minute farming.
Discovering that the game supports split-screen mode was a game changer.

Guv_Bubbs

Oct 25, 2017
NZ
So just started

is it worth it to keep rerolling just to get SilverAsh and Exusiai in one 10 roll?...
So I rerolled 76 times.

I would do my 10 pull and if I got ether SilverAsh and Exusiai I would pull from the second banner.
The goal in my head was Exusiai and any other 6*

In all those rolls, I only got 2 double 6*.
One was double Angelina, the other was SilverAsh & Saria.

I was happy with SilverAsh & Saria so I rolled one more time so I could read the story and tutorial.

shoyz

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Something to bear in mind is that Grani's event ends in 11 hours, so someone starting today needs to mad dash if they want to get their hands on Grani before she's potentially gone forever, let alone the Pizza furniture (which I assume is still possible to earn in time).

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
So I rerolled 76 times.

I would do my 10 pull and if I got ether SilverAsh and Exusiai I would pull from the second banner.
The goal in my head was Exusiai and any other 6*

In all those rolls, I only got 2 double 6*.
One was double Angelina, the other was SilverAsh & Saria.

I was happy with SilverAsh & Saria so I rolled one more time so I could read the story and tutorial.
the thing is...on my second roll I got Exusiai and SilverAsh BUT I didn't like my name because it was spelled wrong (my ocd is kicking in...)
So I've gone through 50 rolls after that (keeping the account as a last resort) and have numerous rolls with one or the other but not both.

I'm thinking of giving up soon and just playing

shoyz

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The multiplayer interactions in this game are super light (and I imagine if it were ever more significant they'd add name changes), and the amount of times your username is referenced in the story can probably be counted on fingers. Keep the typo and get running on Grani!

Guv_Bubbs

Oct 25, 2017
NZ
the thing is...on my second roll I got Exusiai and SilverAsh BUT I didn't like my name because it was spelled wrong (my ocd is kicking in...)
So I've gone through 50 rolls after that (keeping the account as a last resort) and have numerous rolls with one or the other but not both.

Oh yeah! I get that for sure! I was glad that Guv was an easy name to type for my rolling.

That's the perfect I would say so congrats on that! Let me know what you end up doing.

And add me as a friend when you get to that point.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017

you're in the top 0.01% of luck with getting both of them, so going for a SECOND roll with that would be incredibly lucky and way too much work. I didn't reroll at all and I've had no issues that couldn't be overcome with some leveling and upgrading. Any 6* will do the trick, seriously.

Alucrid

Oct 25, 2017
is this game hard or do i just suck at it? could only get ~390 on that 400 kill thing. barely got by on the 3rd level for the free unit on the timed thing. barely scraped by on the 3rd xp / money grinding levels. it just seems like at some point in the level something goes wrong, all the units die and i'm stuck scratching my head as to what went wrong.

that's what i'm working with. i'm guessing i need better magic aoe and maybe aoe healing? any suggestion as to what 6 star i should try and elite first?

spiritfox

Oct 26, 2017
You really need to start promoting your operators. I would suggest promoting your lower rarity operators who you use a lot, like Cuora, Shirayuki, or Melantha.

Alucrid

Oct 25, 2017
You really need to start promoting your operators. I would suggest promoting your lower rarity operators who you use a lot, like Cuora, Shirayuki, or Melantha.
Yeah start Elite 1'ing some of your operators. I like the abilty Exu gets with her Elite 1, I feels like she pours on the damage. Also can add in an extra defender if you feel enemies are swamping you.
ok, thanks. i think i stopped doing that after i tried the first mission to get the tokens / seals to upgrade them and the continuous loss of health didn't go well for me