AEW Dynamite |OT2| #JoinDarkOrder UP: Blood and Guts postponed/Dynamite continues live shows with no audience

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
I am happy she was able to get over whatever she had and feel confident enough to expose herself in front of a big audience again. She is a very good wrestler and deserves all the success she can have!

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Outside of any added days based on missing work I'm pretty sure Kairi's WrestleMania match is the last match of her contract. Unless of course she re-signed and we just haven't heard about it yet.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Dustin is still really really good. QT? I mean...sure.

I'm happy to see Brandi back to being a face, though. It works so much better for her.

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
Publicly everyone involved was very professional. Privately she was supposedly pissing off the roster. Like enacting penalties and fines for lateness. Her style was described as old school, maybe suggesting she may have either gotten physical or threatened to (none of that was confirmed to be fair). The company got complaints so they told her to stop. She didn’t stop. They had a vote and she got demoted as head trainer. So she opted to retire. It’s been suggested Hazuki retired because she was Kagetsu’s favorite and because of that Hazuki had power too.

I hope nothing physical happened and it was just penalties. I’d love to see a redemption arc for her. She’s easily one of the best even at the time she retired. She could carry younger talent in AEW. And she’d have Omega as her boss watching over everyone. But again, without knowing the full extent of her misdeeds I can’t say she’s a good pick now.
Thanks for explaining that. I was sorting through my Fire Pro rosters, I'm trying to understand how joshi stables work, etc. I have very limited knowledge, so I noticed that Kagestsu was the leader of a prominent faction and figured she'd be great to use in my game as someone to build from. I knew there was controversy around the retirement but didn't know what.

I've always personally wondered why AEW wouldn't get someone like Kris Wolf as a coach/backstage person? She seems to have had amazing charisma and would be great to help build that women's division.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Honestly at this point it just seems like it's less to keep fans away and more so that they don't get fined because they're working in an an area where they're not supposed to be working.
Thanks for explaining that. I was sorting through my Fire Pro rosters, I'm trying to understand how joshi stables work, etc. I have very limited knowledge, so I noticed that Kagestsu was the leader of a prominent faction and figured she'd be great to use in my game as someone to build from. I knew there was controversy around the retirement but didn't know what.

I've always personally wondered why AEW wouldn't get someone like Kris Wolf as a coach/backstage person? She seems to have had amazing charisma and would be great to help build that women's division.
Kagetsu was the most prominent leader of Oedo Tai, Stardom's biggest heel faction. Oedo Tai was founded by Kyoko Kimura (Hana Kimura's mom). The short breakdown of the factions in Stardom are like this:
  • Lawful Good: STARS
  • True Neutral: Queen's Quest
  • Chaotic Neutral: Tokyo Cyber Squad
  • Neutral Evil: Donna del Mondo
  • Chaotic Evil: Oedo Tai
This is just a general outline and is mostly just based on me trying to average out the behavior of the members of each group.They're all mostly straight forward except for Tokyo Cyber Squad. Hana can be heel and face at times. Konami is like a neutral hitman who's there to take down the targets. Jungle is definitely the face member.