• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 2 days, 6 hours, 10 minutes, 44 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

2019 Black Friday & Cyber Monday |OT| Ugh, But I Just Bought That Last Week!

Franco_Tech

Oct 30, 2017
Holy shit Days Gone is 16.99 on amazon too . If you are on the verge of buying it at 20 but was a little hold on it. now it is more difficult to pass it.

Necrovex

Oct 25, 2017
Picked up Ultra Boost 19 for $80 after taxes. I wasn't planning on buying shoes but my new pair now has a visible hole. Figure I didn't care much about getting something new, so last year's pair should work. Just hope these old shoes hold up until I either get these new pairs in the mail or when I get my friend's year old brook (one size bigger than my feet, so these should work as secondary pairs for work).

Mercury Fred

Oct 25, 2017
This has probably been posted but the Kindle deals which are already good are even better if you trade in an old Kindle. I had my eye on a Paperwhite as a gift. It's usually 125, it's at 85 for BF/CM. But if you trade in an old device (I have a shitty 7 year old Kindle Touch to dump), you get credit for that (only $5 for that device) but an extra 25% off. So it came out to like 64 bucks after tax, a really nice deal. You also just have to confirm the trade in then you have a few weeks to ship it.

enempi

Mar 9, 2018
Picked up Ultra Boost 19 for $80 after taxes. I wasn't planning on buying shoes but my new pair now has a visible hole. Figure I didn't care much about getting something new, so last year's pair should work. Just hope these old shoes hold up until I either get these new pairs in the mail or when I get my friend's year old brook (one size bigger than my feet, so these should work as secondary pairs for work).
Where did you get them for that price? I was looking on the Adidas website and with 30% off they are like $120.

Arkaign

Nov 25, 2017
It’s good but there is a couple of worries with this PC. Mainly thermal throttle which one of the reviews seems to highlight.
Agreed.

Good thing about modern HP is that you can easily swap into better case and use better cooling/etc.

That unit deserves a 360MM rad for both the GPU and CPU :) Honestly a DH15U in stock two fan guise would kick that stock HP watercoolers butt in cooling efficiency.

Necrovex

Oct 25, 2017
Where did you get them for that price? I was looking on the Adidas website and with 30% off they are like $120.
I bought my pair via Finishline. They had the orange blend for a base of $105 (some people hate how these shoes look, but I like the orange well enough), and this was before the 25% discount code. Reviewed my order, the final price was $85. More than happy with that purchase.

Also got 5% back due to the Chase Freedom.

Were there any good Monitor deals?
Found an excellent deal on an Alienware 34" ultra wide monitor 120hz gsnyc for only $680. I still see Slickdeals posting good deal for equivalent monitors

CyrilFiggis

Nov 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
Felt good getting some decent deals on recent-ish releases this BF.

Control - $25 at Target
Judgment - $25 at Best Buy
Shenmue III - $35 at Best Buy

Shenmue just released like 12 days prior so I was surprised to see that, but that's probably not a good thing for the future of the franchise.

May 30, 2018
Can someone tell me if this will work for my switch?

Anker PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C, Ultra-High Capacity Premium Portable Charger, 20100mAh External Battery, 6A Output Type-C Port for USB-C MacBooks, Nexus 6P/5X & PowerIQ for iPhone, iPad, Samsung & More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014ZO46LK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_qxw5DbW5FYNB7
will work but you won't get particularly impressive charging speeds (especially if charging while playing). snag one that has PD (power delivery). the Switch doesn't take huge advantage of what PD can offer but it helps.

May 30, 2018
Do you have a recommendation?
multiple!
all of the above also seem to be at solid sale prices or have checkout coupons, so that should help. i have way too many battery packs!

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
damn at the expired lightning deal for the Asus. I already got a surface pro on BF but
I’m gonna keep an eye on cyber Monday from here on out when I want a gaming desktop or laptop.

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amazon has the August Smart lock on sale today for $55.30. I’m tempted, but then a part of me has this suspicion that it’s at a low price because everyone is clearing out inventory because a new model is going to be announced at CES in January.

August Smart Lock - Keyless Home Entry with Your Smartphone - Silver https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0752XNC8M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_yOu5DbHH6M7J9

EDIT: just a heads up if anyone gets this, you’ll also need the August connect Wifi bridge if you want to be able to lock and unlock your door from where ever you may be in the world.
Wal-Mart has the Pro version of this including Connect for $120 (silver)

Blue Skies

Mar 27, 2019
This has probably been posted but the Kindle deals which are already good are even better if you trade in an old Kindle. I had my eye on a Paperwhite as a gift. It's usually 125, it's at 85 for BF/CM. But if you trade in an old device (I have a shitty 7 year old Kindle Touch to dump), you get credit for that (only $5 for that device) but an extra 25% off. So it came out to like 64 bucks after tax, a really nice deal. You also just have to confirm the trade in then you have a few weeks to ship it.

Thanks!
got the newest paper white for $44 with this. never use my old one since it felt sluggish

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had the pro version at one point and I didnt like it that much... it was so big and cumbersome... like a big hockey puck... at least with the non-pro version that sort of resembles an inside door lock system...
Just the appearance you didn't like or was there functionality that wasn't great?

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone seen any good deals on SSDs? Looking for one of those m2 ones or whatever they’re called. The ones that look like a stick of ram.

Charismagik

Oct 27, 2017
Dam lucky. Been checking brickseek the last couple of days after finding out stores were lowering the price but all the walmarts in Northern Jersey still show the bf price. I want it bad
I had originally bought online for 350 and heard they were dropping lower in some stores. Cancelled that with the quickness. The prices are so random and fluctuate more than the stock market haha

My local WalMarts have two pallets full at $349. Planning on modding a SF2 cab I got for $74 last month, but if TMNT hits $200 I gotta bite.
Keep checking. I think they'll keep going down and especially after the holidays

TheGreenArrow

lmayo
Oct 25, 2017
GameStop is giving an additional $50 for console trade ins if you Put the credit towards a new console. OG Xbox one is trading for $125 after the coupon, might be worth it to upgrade to an S for the 4K Blu-ray player.

SparkleMotion

Nov 3, 2017
PSN has Valkyria Chronicles Remastered + Valkyria Chronicles 4 for $20. I don't need to have played 2 and 3, right? Those were PSP games.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
GameStop is giving an additional $50 for console trade ins if you Put the credit towards a new console. OG Xbox one is trading for $125 after the coupon, might be worth it to upgrade to an S for the 4K Blu-ray player.
PS4 Slim 1TB trade-in value is $150. You can get $200 for it if you put that towards a Pro, then?