2019-2020 Season TV Cancellations/Pilots: Hasta La Vida

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Wait, Whose Line had a new episode?
I was just going to ask... I noticed in Hulu that the thumbnail just changed today, which always means that a new season is starting soon. I missed that one aired Monday. Here's the thing: it didn't record on Hulu (I have it set to 'new only') but an old episode recorded the other day which was odd. New season isn't up on CW Seed either. I can't find this episode for this stealth release :/

EDIT: Ugh looks like the ep I deleted that was on record WAS the new ep, but it was listed under "S7 ep 13" for some reason (since next ep is ep 14)... Hulu did this once before too. CW Seed has it listed as "S15 ep 11..." Ok, at least it's up...

Last edited:

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I don’t watch Empire but it’s pretty lame to not give it a proper send off. Imagine if CW said “yeah sorry, no proper series finale for Supernatural”. Any show that isn’t a procedural and makes it past 3-4 seasons should be given a proper conclusion if possible.

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
so here's a weird thing... since these days most shows are much shorter than they used to be (10 eps or less seems to be the norm more and more), im finding myself rewatching Community season 1 and thinking a lot of these episodes were from later seasons, because it's so big compared to shows these days (Season 1 is 25 eps, even that is longer than the regular 22 ep seasons)

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
so here's a weird thing... since these days most shows are much shorter than they used to be (10 eps or less seems to be the norm more and more), im finding myself rewatching Community season 1 and thinking a lot of these episodes were from later seasons, because it's so big compared to shows these days (Season 1 is 25 eps, even that is longer than the regular 22 ep seasons)
10 episodes or less is streaming and cable mode. Network television is still often 22. Although yes, shows have decreased in lengths. 24 was more common in the past.